This ISNT JAMIE LYNNS SECTION

Derrickr411

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

You're right, it needs to be remembered that everyone here is a huge stan of the entire Spears family - Jamie, Lynne, Jamie Lynn, Bryan and their other daughter - not just JL. I guess everyone's hype for Zoey 101 has understandably gotten a bit wild recently, but hopefully we'll see more threads about the others soon.. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Her Emmy award nomination performance as her homely self in her flop Netflix show is enough excitement for me. 

• Leader
2 hours ago, PZHSB said:

It’s starting to get annoying tbh and is in poor taste all things considered. Jordan no disrespect but you are quick to jump in and remind everyone to be respectful but you’re kinda baiting everyone with all your JL content. 

I hear you, but imo I'm not baiting anyone in to writing hateful or negative comments. You don't see me writing mean stuff. In fact I'm trying to do the opposite - to remind people to be respectful when they post. 

I guess I thought because she's Britney Spears' sister, that these topics belong in the Britney Spears section. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Where would you guys like for me to create Jamie Lynn topics in the future should they arise? Would like to not have my head bitten off again :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: (not directed at you, speaking generally) 

• Leader
26 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

I completely agree, If Jordan wants this forum to be less toxic then he also needs to understand that putting them on a pedestal (for views or what not) will incite hateful comments immediately.

This feels a little unfair. I am not putting Jamie Lynn on a pedestal nor am I encouraging people to be hateful. If someone writes something hateful, that's on them, and if it's overt and breaks our rules then that user will get warning points. 

If you hate Jamie Lynn so much, don't open her topics please. 

I actually checked to see if there was an app available for the forum for members to hide topics with certain keywords in it, but there isn't, so right now you may see some Jamie Lynn content on Exhale. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Leader
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I actually checked to see if there was an app available for the forum for members to hide topics with certain keywords in it, but there isn't, so right now you may see some Jamie Lynn content on Exhale. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Update: I found several things now.

1.) an app for members to ignore other members completely: their posts and topics

2.) an app for members to ignore Topics. So if you see a Jamie Lynn topic, you can "ignore" it and it'll hide it from view.

Will look into implementing these soon so if there's something you don't like, you can hide it (and unhide it if you change your mind later). 

Archived