This ISNT JAMIE LYNNS SECTION

Derrickr411

Please Stop @Jordan Miller posting everything about her in this section.  She may be related to Britney but idgaf about her at this point and I’m sick of the free publicity she’s getting off her sisters name and you’re enabling it. Start her own tab ...  unless it’s directly related to brithey or the free Britney movement we don’t need to give her or lance bass any more clicks at her sisters expense.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, hi! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I'm sorry you feel that way and you're entitled to your opinion (which I totally get). I don't like Jamie Lynn as much as the next person.

We currently do not have a feature in place for you to block certain topics that do not interest you. You can, however, ignore and scroll past them if it bothers you that much.

Yours,

Roxxy

14 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yeah, hi! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I'm sorry you feel that way and you're entitled to your opinion (which I totally get). I don't like Jamie Lynn as much as the next person.

We currently do not have a feature in place for you to block certain topics that do not interest you. You can, however, ignore and scroll past them if it bothers you that much.

Yours,

Roxxy

No like put them in her own tab see how many views it gets haaaaaa

16 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

No like put them in her own tab see how many views it gets haaaaaa

I already gave warning points to the user that caused all of this - reviving old Jamie Lynn threads without adding anything substantial to the conversation. I'm sorry the BS section is now littered with JL topics. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Archived