Jamie Lynn re-recorded and re-released the Zoey 101 theme song "Follow Me": watch the music video

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

On 10/21/2020 at 11:55 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Apparently it's trending. :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Thoughts on this club remix? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Btw the original was co-written by Britney. 

Update: There's a video out for it. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Music video:

Song:

Reveal hidden contents

jl-zoey.jpg.44207b4e508074789d69645dd5186c35.jpg

Cringey. She tried hard to launch her career and not even all of her sister's connections could save her lack of charisma and appeal. And from all the times to launch it, this is the weirdest one, to say the least. Iuuugh

• Like 4
9 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

This is so wack

video looks very ugly, the aesthetics are awful, her creative team have no taste, the fashion is serving 00s trailer white trash

the song is fkn wack too , she sounds bored to death, she has no distinctive voice tone, the production is bland

she looks weird too, she kinda looks like britney but if britney got run over by a truck

I know. This is the best She can do with the surname Spears, Britney’s connections, all the money in the world etc 🤭

• Haha 4
18 hours ago, FreeLou said:

I can’t believe I just watched this. The fake Britney mannerism is far from cute. She literally stole a move from the POM video, it looks so fake when she tries to act cute and nice. 

I’m laughing so hard now that I saw what you mean about the POM part 🤣💀 

She tried.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I hope team con wasn't using Brit's $ to fund this shyt...

That makes literally no sense. How would Britney Spears have any involvement in a TV Show that isn't about her, or have anything to do with her or the conservatorship? Britney's team isn't making this show, her father isn't making this show.... why do people think they are using Britney to get this show off the ground?

They didn't create it back in the day. Nor did they fund it. This is created by a totally different set of producers, executives etc...

Britney Spears has nothing to do with this reboot. Many other people behind the scenes want this to happen. Those people are not Britney or Jamie Spears.

I think people need to separate Britney from her sisters endeavors.

*However, the video is hot garbage. The cast looks 40. Reboot is uncalled for. 

5 hours ago, A.a.A said:

That makes literally no sense. How would Britney Spears have any involvement in a TV Show that isn't about her, or have anything to do with her or the conservatorship? Britney's team isn't making this show, her father isn't making this show.... why do people think they are using Britney to get this show off the ground?

They didn't create it back in the day. Nor did they fund it. This is created by a totally different set of producers, executives etc...

Britney Spears has nothing to do with this reboot. Many other people behind the scenes want this to happen. Those people are not Britney or Jamie Spears.

No, they didn't create the show, nor produced it. I agree. What I don't believe for a slight second is that they (Nickelodeon's people) ignore the fact that the whole Free Britney movement attracts attention towards their ****ty show, even if it's just to make fun of it. All these people know attention is always welcome, even the not so positive one. All of its timing is very ill for a decent human being, but not so much if what you want is a certain level of press and eyes watching you. I mean, would we care, would we be talking about this awful video if it weren't for the timing? Yeah, maybe it would be one of those posts that gets 23 answers and gets lost in its corresponding section. I am almost sure it wouldn't have 7+ pages, now would it be a main page feature. So, are they capitalizing on it? Absolutely, Britney fam included. Is it disgusting? Absolutely. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bigno said:

No, they didn't create the show, nor produced it. I agree. What I don't believe for a slight second is that they (Nickelodeon's people) ignore the fact that the whole Free Britney movement attracts attention towards their ****ty show, even if it's just to make fun of it. All these people know attention is always welcome, even the not so positive one. All of its timing is very ill for a decent human being, but not so much if what you want is a certain level of press and eyes watching you. I mean, would we care, would we be talking about this awful video if it weren't for the timing? Yeah, maybe it would be one of those posts that gets 23 answers and gets lost in its corresponding section. I am almost sure it wouldn't have 7+ pages, now would it be a main page feature. So, are they capitalizing on it? Absolutely, Britney fam included. Is it disgusting? Absolutely. 

Nickelodeon aren't funding this at all. She is, which is why they charged $20 to let people view it 2 days early. They are also creating hype about this show and no network is attached to it. She's trying to get a job. Did sweet magnolias S2 not cast her?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Actually the show/music video/whatever this trash is, requires producers and producers can come from anywhere.

If James Spears isn't making enough money off Britney, thanks to her refusing to work, then it makes perfect sense they'd push JL into this.

It'd actually make perfect sense as to why she seems so bitter about the entire Zoey 101 situation.

It could even be that the courts are watching Britney's $ like a hawk right now, so JL is cut off for right now and has to do the show for some coins. There's a reason JL seems so pissed off in that interview.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Nickelodeon aren't funding this at all. She is, which is why they charged $20 to let people view it 2 days early. They are also creating hype about this show and no network is attached to it. She's trying to get a job. Did sweet magnolias S2 not cast her?

There you go. This only makes her endeavor even worse. Using her sister's money to fund her career. Sweet girl. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1