Jamie Lynn re-recorded and re-released the Zoey 101 theme song "Follow Me": watch the music video

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

22 hours ago, jennyj said:

Can you create a Jamie Lynn section or move this to the generic "Music News" or "Entertainment" section?  Most of these JL posts have nothing to do with Britney.  Being her sibling doesn't justify her inclusion in this discussion board.

She doesn’t even need her own section. The Entertainment section should be enough for her :uknowit_yes_Yas_point_lol_giggle_haha_hehe_point:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I heard they charged  for a music video and some generic Q&A'S. Apparently it had a bunch of TikTokers in it too.

A guy paid 145 with tax to get some merchandise and to have a zoom session with Jamie Lynn but has to wait to have it. 

Anyone buy a ticket to ask about Britney to piss her off? 

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I heard they charged  for a music video and some generic Q&A'S. Apparently it had a bunch of TikTokers in it too.

A guy paid 145 with tax to get some merchandise and to have a zoom session with Jamie Lynn but has to wait to have it. 

Anyone buy a ticket to ask about Britney to piss her off? 

A guy = her dad. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

Is this song and video a joke? It sounds like something recorded 2006-2008 played at like a beach resort in Romania at old Soviet hotels. And the ”singing”, omg. Like if your neighbours talentless teenage daughter who is studying to be an accountant was able to ”record” her heavily autotuned voice  once Because her friends Brother had bought a home studio. It is neither an actual singing voice nor is it unique. It sounds like average anyones drunk at the tube a Friday night. 
Britney both has a beautiful voice AND a very unique tone so that you Def know it is her. JL has No musical talent, acting talent, beauty or charisma.

• Haha 7
38 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Is this song and video a joke? It sounds like something recorded 2006-2008 played at like a beach resort in Romania at old Soviet hotels. And the ”singing”, omg. Like if your neighbours talentless teenage daughter who is studying to be an accountant was able to ”record” her heavily autotuned voice  once Because her friends Brother had bought a home studio. It is neither an actual singing voice nor is it unique. It sounds like average anyones drunk at the tube a Friday night. 
Britney both has a beautiful voice AND a very unique tone so that you Def know it is her. JL has No musical talent, acting talent, beauty or charisma.

Well country didn't work out, so she resorted to edm and did it with TikTok viewers to appeal to a new audience. To be 29 and trying this for a resurgence in a career, wow... go to college whilst you still can.

• Haha 3
On 10/24/2020 at 5:47 PM, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Wow, check out that platinum record!!! So proud to see her outselling everywhere. And that video!!! I can’t believe Joseph Kahn directed! 

stronger, toxic and womanizer could never 

Spoiler

Heck, even perfume :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Britney and Jamie Lynn both have writing credits on songs certified Platinum by the RIAA :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

R u talking about I got the boy? R u really comparing it to Everytime, Work ***** or even make me's success? :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

15 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Well country didn't work out, so she resorted to edm and did it with TikTok viewers to appeal to a new audience. To be 29 and trying this for a resurgence in a career, wow... go to college whilst you still can.

Did She record ”country” as well? Goddammit, you can’t just take any random person of the street and put on autotuner over their voice, jigsaw some platitudes and two chords together and think you have made music 🤦

I would love to hear Britney do country though, do a little searching back on her southern roots, she is Such a great songwriter. Everytime is a genius piece of work PoP ballad.

1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I was just trying to prove how talented Jamie Lynn is. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Theres a rumour that the awards she got for writing I got the boy were actually bought. Just saying... :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

She lacks not only talent, but also charisma :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: