Jamie Lynn re-recorded and re-released the Zoey 101 theme song "Follow Me": watch the music video

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

2 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

How old is Zoey supposed to be in the reboot? Why are they dressing the cast like teenagers in these new photos? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

There is no reboot yet, she's saying she's trying to make it happen.

Hilary duff has been unable to get Lizzie McGuire to a grown-up audience as child networks can't air it, and national channels aren't interested. I can't see Zoey being picked up.

This song was purely to see a social media trend that they could then take to a network saying 'look here's the demand'. 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

One part of your statement is correct, Britney does love her baby sister (something I'm not so sure is the truth anymore). The second part isn't, Jami Lynn is definitely team cship and team Jamie, she is using and profiting off of her sister's hard work, fame, and fortune. She tried to shut down #freebritney countless of times, and while her sister is fighting to stop being a modern slave, she's parading around Hollywood trying to revive the 0.5 seconds of fame she had, again, THANKS TO HER SISTER.

Jamie Lynn feels no love for Britney because actions speak louder than words. She can shout how she loves Britney all day, every day, but the things she does show a completely opposite fact. She can go to hell along with her entire family, parasites. 

c889c46ab6b8f2363377842ab2cba7d5.gif

• Haha 2