Jamie Lynn re-recorded and re-released the Zoey 101 theme song "Follow Me": watch the music video

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Zoey 101 was the least impactful show of that era. Who is asking for this :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I swear. While all the shows of that era broke through the European market where nearly all the European kid channels broadcasted them, Zoey 101 was the only one who didn't. Most of Europeans found out about it when the Internet arrived :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I hope Britney is getting some coin since she is a writer on the original :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

Knowing this family though probably not... JL can keep it :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

From Spotify:

Credits

Follow Me (Zoey 101)

Performed by Chantel Jeffries, Jamie Lynn Spears

Written by Britney Spears, Chantel Jeffries, Christian Karlsson, Henrik Jonback, Jamie Lynn Spears, Josh Cumbee, Pontus Winnberg, Shari Short

Produced by Chantel Jeffries, Josh Cumbee, Shari Short

Source: Republic Records

• Like 1

Interesting that they change up the lyrics during the FreeBritney movement when Britney IS one of the cowriters of the original, which is a great song. 

I hope with all of my heart Britney is freed from her father's control, releases a BOMB album, and shows this family who the GOAT is. 

BTW, this remix is not good. 

#TeamBritneyforLife

#PieceofMe

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I wonder if Britney refused for them to allow them to use her background vocals :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Because who the hell is the featured artist, i'm sure they must have tried to get Britney on board for the hype - i'm glad Britney has nothing to do with it to promote JL.

That’s what I’ve been thinking Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 2