Jamie Lynn re-recorded and re-released the Zoey 101 theme song "Follow Me": watch the music video

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

After Jamie Lynn released the re-boot for her highly-anticipated Zoey 101 Reboot, i decided to give it a listen and all i have to say was that it was amazing!

A much more clubby, happy and bright take on the piano-lead theme. Ironically, being a re-boot of the theme, it surprisingly surpasses the original which gets boring to listen to after some time. The song is filled with house-tingled beats but still holding the piano strings that set such a different theme songs from other Nickelodeon shows at the time. Overall, it is an amazing song and i woud rate it 8.5/10

What do you think? Do you agree :gunriah_mariah_carey:? Lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

I actually liked the original version when I was little, it was part of my Ipod playlist:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: but what did they do to it? it was a cute pop bop written by Britney herself, now it sounds weak and JL 2005 vocals were much better than the new ones! Girl didn't u learn ANYTHING in this 15 years?

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

I played it just once so I could give an honest opinion and this is all I got to say:

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edit: I’m sorry for the non-spanish speakers, but here’s a very rough translation: “You do not do that, you do not do that. I ain’t gon’ stay quiet. I’mma stick it in you and I’mma stick it in you real hard in all the holes you got! OK?!”. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Why should Jamie Lynn get to stomp around like a giant while her sister is stripped of all her rights? What's so great about Jamie Lynn, hmm? Britney is more cute than Jamie Lynn. Ok, Britney is smarter than Jamie Lynn. People totally like Britney and nobody likes Jamie Lynn. And when did it become ok for one sister to be the trustee of her older, richer, and more successful sister's fortune, huh? Because that's not what the Britney Spears Estate is about. We should totally just *beep* Jamie Lynn. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

YAAAAAAS! You’re waaaay too witty! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

giphy.gif

I HONESTLY see no lies in your reply! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 1
  • Like 1