Answered some questions about Britney on Instagram (video)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please subscribe to BreatheHeavy's YouTube channel!

Okay, a few things; it’s good to hear directly from you: you speak well.  But for the love of everything holy put the damn camera down or invest in a stand.  I’m not sure why you added the obnoxious grainy filter either.  You can buy a really cheap stand off amazon for $20 bucks and the filter just distracts and makes you look like you’re trying to be manipulative or hide something.  Try to avoid jump cuts for the same reason. Otherwise, concise, visually clear vids would be awesome.

P.S. You’re wrong about boycotts: there would be no supply if there was no demand.  Yes, those businesses would hurt initially, but they wouldn’t restock if they knew it wouldn’t have an audience.  So, the goal of not lining the pockets of the conship would be achieved.

• Leader
45 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Okay, a few things; it’s good to hear directly from you: you speak well.  But for the love of everything holy put the damn camera down or invest in a stand.  I’m not sure why you added the obnoxious grainy filter either.  You can buy a really cheap stand off amazon for $20 bucks and the filter just distracts and makes you look like you’re trying to be manipulative or hide something.  Try to avoid jump cuts for the same reason. Otherwise, concise, visually clear vids would be awesome.

Thanks for the feedback! In the time since this video, I have invested in a real camera, mic, lighting, tripod and made a set. Get ready :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Leader
1 hour ago, SUPERJACK said:

I appreciate your efforts Jordan. Britney needs to know despite the bad apples, this is a good place. I adore Britney with all of my heart and all I want is for her to be healthy and happy... And yes, free. I know most of us here feel the same way. I just wish there was more I could do to make her see that. But it’s thanks to you, and the forum, we can gather in her honor to do our best.

Thank you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1