Answered some questions about Britney on Instagram (video)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please subscribe to BreatheHeavy's YouTube channel!

Loved it, you're a natural speaking to the camera :)

You're always so level headed and articulate! I love that you have rational responses to difficult questions - you give a really good representation of the forum and videos like this really show that people who visit here are not ~bad~ people, especially when the owner remains classy with responses and addresses topics maturely - in comparison to people who bad mouth this place.

• Love 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Dussiniers said:

Please subscribe to BreatheHeavy's YouTube channel! :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

No more keep the comments respectful highlights :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

This is Jordan in his own RED PROJECT!!! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Stans are like... Are you OK? #FreeBreatheHeavy :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edit: Has anybody asked him his favorite color and food?  :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

PS: Congrats on this new YT channel :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:🌹 

• Haha 1
  • Leader
26 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Loved it, you're a natural speaking to the camera :)

You're always so level headed and articulate! I love that you have rational responses to difficult questions - you give a really good representation of the forum and videos like this really show that people who visit here are not ~bad~ people, especially when the owner remains classy with responses and addresses topics maturely - in comparison to people who bad mouth this place.

Best comment of the day :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: Thank you! That's how I want people to see me :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol roid free. I workout 5-6 times a week and eat a very well-balanced diet of complex carbs, healthy fats and protein (I allow myself one cheat meal a week tho!)

Nice work man! I remember i checked your Instagram maybe a year and a half ago you were already strong of course but now you look even better 

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Moderating a forum isn’t that easy. I speak from experience lol. But yeah, exhale has definitely changed for the better. Well done.

And anxiety sucks. I feel ya

also, I can’t wait for that FreeBritney timeline thing

Thank you! Yea the FB timeline thing will come soon. I'll announce it on Exhale for everyone to participate in =]

• Leader
2 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

So Britney is reading exhale? 

does this mean when she says stuff like I love the comments she’s actually talking about us? Idk. 

but omg. We need to make sure the forum is the most helpful tool at her disposal and not hurting her feelings.

thanks Jordan! 

If she IS reading BH right now she hasn’t told me lol so who knows :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I appreciate your efforts Jordan. Britney needs to know despite the bad apples, this is a good place. I adore Britney with all of my heart and all I want is for her to be healthy and happy... And yes, free. I know most of us here feel the same way. I just wish there was more I could do to make her see that. But it’s thanks to you, and the forum, we can gather in her honor to do our best.

• Love 2