Britney Spears In the Zone & Out all Night (Complete MTV Special)

Midnight

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
4 hours ago, Easy There said:

This was such a weird way to promote an album ngl.

I felt the same way too, it kinda of reminded me of the way Gaga started at the beginning doing clubs and small events like that but Britney was already heading into her fourth album and didn't need to do promo this way. I guess she probably just wanted to feel the vibe ? or experience this type energy :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

23 hours ago, BlCoWa said:

I do :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: It was gross when his grandma tried to protect him there :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

His grandma seemed to be all the time in the media talking about him :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I mean, I dont know how many different outlets would start different stories with the same Justins relative, but it makes me think if some stories were really true, why wouldnt Justin tell her to shut the **** up? Lol

She spent years talking about Britney, denying break up rumours, talking about how they used to fight, how much in love he was, how she wouldnt be invited to Justin's new mansion, then she would say Cameron was more stable than Britney. I remember she even talked about Britneys marriage to Jason Alexander, saying she missed Justins security. Finally she said she loved Britney and how different she was from Jessica. She even said she would be welcomed back bc they loved her and had thought they would get back together, when he was with Cameron ffs :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Archived