What is your reaction when they say Brittany?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I get annoyed but like it is what it is. At the end of the day, only casual fans say 'Brittany' and if they're casual fans then I don't care for them. They're irrelevant to me.

BUT if it's someone who claims to be a fan or a stan, then I say gtfo :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

Ain't that a good point

I would be so pissed when i was like drunk ACTUALLY TALKED ABOUT Brit-Brit in the middle of a clause and said Brittany. i mean it sounds ugly. Brit-Brit obviously doesn't sound ugly

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

I mean I get quite annoyed when theres a video or outlet with her name just above and people still say Brittany. R they ******* stupid they cant even read her name and see how its written? Or do they think every outlet, video just writes her name wrong and these stupid are the ones who are right? :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Shes a ******* icon and her name isnt that hard ffs. Its like people who write Madona till this day. How hard is to know that Madonna has two n after 4 decades? 

:leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Archived