What is your favourite alcoholic beverage?

• Exhale+
52 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I just know you two are gonna have so much fun on our wedding. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

@Mattyj7883 is working hard right now to pay for all the booze. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I always knew Matty was a gentleman :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: It will be the biggest event in Exhale history. @CrazyButItFeelsAllright and I will try to behave... through the ceremony at least :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

1 hour ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Oh God, here’s where my inner alcoholic comes out :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:...

If it’s a special occasion, or I’m out to dinner, or just drinking around the house I’m a wine girl. I love a nice Rosé or Riesling... Sangria if you want to get fancy. For brunch I don’t discriminate... a couple Bloody Mary’s or a mimosas will do 

If we’re going out to bars I usually stick to vodka and waters... lower calories 

If it’s just a get together at a friends house, I usually just grab something easy like White Claws or Trulys

Basically just never tequila 

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright please show yourself so I don’t look like the only drinker here :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

i always stick to Rose or Pinot Grigio for dinner 

but i love me a good white wine Sangria :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

not you being a skinny legend drinking vodka and water :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Super Mods
18 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I always knew Matty was a gentleman

It will be the biggest event in Exhale history. @CrazyButItFeelsAllright and I will try to behave... through the ceremony at least 

We'll pay more for the booze than the flowers. I told him we won't take any chances. We have to please and deliver or else @CrazyButItFeelsAllright will throw fit. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: 

• Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

So Geralt of Rivia is name of the main character of the franchise 'The Witcher'. It has a bunch of books, amazing video games, and last year, I believe, they released the first season on Netflix with Henry Cavill playing Geralt. They're currently shooting season 2.

Yes it was last year, Geralt. :bigkiss_britney_kissing: I think it was around this time when I saw it. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yes it was last year, Geralt. :bigkiss_britney_kissing: I think it was around this time when I saw it. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I remember binge-watching it for Christmas. I haven't read the books, heard they were good but oh my the games are brilliant. The plot is immersive and everything is so well executed. The first season was OK but I couldn't help compare it with GoT as I had just finished the last season. Hope they elaborate on the story and acting a bit more. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
30 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I remember binge-watching it for Christmas. I haven't read the books, heard they were good but oh my the games are brilliant. The plot is immersive and everything is so well executed. The first season was OK but I couldn't help compare it with GoT as I had just finished the last season. Hope they elaborate on the story and acting a bit more. 

I'm really excited for the second season and I hope there's more episodes. I want more Geralt. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Mods

It depends on the situation like where I’m at, who I’m with, the occasion :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

At a bar I’ll drink tequila shots, beer, vodka redbulls, vodka soda, jamo shots, Jameson & ginger ale, but at the end of the day I don’t discriminate if I’m feeling it

At home I’ll drink almost exclusively beer, but will also drink white claws/trulys/micheladas, whiskey on the rocks

At parties/weddings I’ll drink mostly anything and always drink more than I tell myself I will

Beer- summer (Negra modelo, blue moon, Leinenkugel summer shandy, mango cart, Sculpins, etc and for winter or other seasons I like stouts, porters, in addition to other drinks mentioned

Wine - mostly reds and don’t like anything too dry, but won’t discriminate at a winery

and for brunch mimosas, Moscow mules, sangria, Bloody Mary

@blackoutbixxh we will be alcoholics together :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

tumblr_lyf9yp9KMZ1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

• Love 3

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It depends on the situation like where I’m at, who I’m with, the occasion :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

At a bar I’ll drink tequila shots, beer, vodka redbulls, vodka soda, jamo shots, Jameson & ginger ale, but at the end of the day I don’t discriminate if I’m feeling it

At home I’ll drink almost exclusively beer, but will also drink white claws/trulys/micheladas, whiskey on the rocks

At parties/weddings I’ll drink mostly anything and always drink more than I tell myself I will

Beer- summer (Negra modelo, blue moon, Leinenkugel summer shandy, mango cart, Sculpins, etc and for winter or other seasons I like stouts, porters, in addition to other drinks mentioned

Wine - mostly reds and don’t like anything too dry, but won’t discriminate at a winery

and for brunch mimosas, Moscow mules, sangria, Bloody Mary

@blackoutbixxh we will be alcoholics together :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

tumblr_lyf9yp9KMZ1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

The amount of times I said to my self “same” while reading this :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋