Beyonce on SARS protests: “I am heartbroken to see the senseless brutality taking place in Nigeria"

• Leader

bey-sars.jpg.054d8fbb23b7341dd1c965c551f7f292.jpg

Beyonce released a statement regarding the ongoing SARS crisis taking place in Nigeria. 

It's worth mentioning the BeyHive practically forced her to say something by spamming her social media begging for a call to action.

“I am heartbroken to see the senseless brutality taking place in Nigeria," Beyonce wrote on Instagram.

“We have been working on partnerships with youth organizations to support those protesting for change. We are collaborating with coalitions to provide emergency healthcare, food and shelter. To our Nigerian sisters and brothers, we stand by you.”

She asked fans to visit Beyonce.com to see a list of organizations to support.

Protests against Lagos police unit known as SARS is currently underway. They're accused of kidnapping, extortion, and harassment. 

CNN reports the protests turned deadly on Tuesday after SARS began open fire on protesters. "They were shooting, they were firing straight, directly at us, and a lot of people got hit. I just survived, barely," a witness told them.

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

bey-sars.jpg.054d8fbb23b7341dd1c965c551f7f292.jpg

Beyonce released a statement regarding the ongoing SARS crisis taking place in Nigeria. 

It's worth mentioning the BeyHive practically forced her to say something by spamming her social media begging for a call to action.

“I am heartbroken to see the senseless brutality taking place in Nigeria," Beyonce wrote on Instagram.

“We have been working on partnerships with youth organizations to support those protesting for change. We are collaborating with coalitions to provide emergency healthcare, food and shelter. To our Nigerian sisters and brothers, we stand by you.”

She asked fans to visit Beyonce.com to see a list of organizations to support.

Protests against Lagos police unit known as SARS is currently underway. They're accused of kidnapping, extortion, and harassment. 

CNN reports the protests turned deadly on Tuesday after SARS began open fire on protesters. "They were shooting, they were firing straight, directly at us, and a lot of people got hit. I just survived, barely," a witness told them.

Yeah, sure...

• Content Curators
13 minutes ago, Korb said:

Why are people so hostile towards Beyonce on this site?

13 minutes ago, Korb said:

Yall some haters. She can't do nothing right.

giphy.gif

They pressed because they know she slays and they can't deal with it. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

A true pop icon from day one and I dare anyone else to say otherwise.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

giphy.gif

They pressed because they know she slays and they can't deal with it. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

A true pop icon from day one and I dare anyone else to say otherwise.

She's speaking out about something important. Like,how is that negative....?

Like someone pointed out there's a link to her merch on HER site. Like, duh, wtf do you expect? And why is that relevant to her ig post? Another is mad she won't endorse a candidate but if she did then republicans would be butthurt about that. It's like you can't win. Just a desperate attempt to find ANYTHING negative to say about her.

SO childish.:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
On 10/21/2020 at 2:16 PM, InTheZone4Life said:

The fact she can speak out about something in other countries but won’t endorse a Presidential candidate... so tired of her using her fame and influence so selectively.

sorry but this is far more important and vital in terms of emergency and attention needed then for another celebrity to tell us which of the two knucklheas they are picking from 

also make a wild guess as to who she picked 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block