Anyway we can get Britney to endorse Biden by making it trend?

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

or we can just worry about the fact that we dont even know IF she can vote (the main issue here) and if she can she should be able to vote for whoever the hell she wants to.

I would still love Britney regardless if she voted Left or Right.
Celebrities will NEVER  influence my decision. I prefer thinking for myself. 

6 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I would still love Britney regardless if she voted Left or Right.
Celebrities will NEVER  influence my decision. I prefer thinking for myself. 

exactly. it's her choice just like it's yours or mine. too many people think they should be able to tell someone how to vote these days, it's ridiculous and off-putting. 

I’m actually glad for the most part Britney has and is right now staying out of politics. I would support her no matter what but entertainment and art user to be a place of escape from the world and the problems in it but sadly the past four years in the music industry has been nothing but a big Biden promo.  Which is good, I get the election is important but damn can we just get one album, one artist that’s not going off? I’m sorry if that’s rude... and some of my faves do it and I support that but like I’m just so overwhelmed with politics. 

Archived