3 years since Britney's last live performance (so far) - October 21, 2018

She look beautiful and I feel sorry for her she just forced to do it 

I want her to be happy and enjoy her life and do what she want to do .. she is smart and I know when she will comeback she will do the best and as she said she take everything she do seriously 

i can remember moaning how messy she looked at the european leg of the tour.... and knowing what i know now and she didnt even want to be there makes me sad....

Was it Texas where the crowd was literally non existent and she just looked out of place... Like one of the biggest stars in the world performing for a couple hillbillys??

I'm glad she's not performing anymore and getting what she has deserved for such a long time :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I personally do not miss her performing rn... I'm more excited to see what she does with her freedom, and her happiness makes me happy 

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Britman512 said:

What’s even sadder about this performance is that Jamie Lou, Lynn, and all the grandkids  kids (Britney’s included) were there having a good time watching her literally be drugged and forced to perform (the ig post are still on Lynn’s page)…Britney looked like she was in a terrible condition if that was my daughter or sister I couldn’t have even been able to watch, let alone not help them…I don’t know  how this family lives with themselves…

So sad. Tells you everything you need to know about them.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

i can remember moaning how messy she looked at the european leg of the tour.... and knowing what i know now and she didnt even want to be there makes me sad....

Was it Texas where the crowd was literally non existent and she just looked out of place... Like one of the biggest stars in the world performing for a couple hillbillys??

I'm glad she's not performing anymore and getting what she has deserved for such a long time :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I personally do not miss her performing rn... I'm more excited to see what she does with her freedom, and her happiness makes me happy 

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

I was personally at this concert, and honestly in person it didn't seem so bad. The crowd was fairly big, it was just older people as it was a formula 1 race. Britney did seem like she was going through the motions though, but who can blame her.

• Like 1