3 years since Britney's last live performance (so far) - October 21, 2018

Now that I'm used to see kpop artist performing, I'm triggered by the lack of coordination.  she's like 2 seconds above the dancers. And when the beat change she realizes it so she makes those hand movement/body spinning to fill the gap . She seemed stressed honestly. It's like she wants it to end quickly so she dances in 2x speed

• Like 5
On 10/21/2020 at 7:21 AM, annonymous said:

All the ticks and movements.....It's so damn hard to watch.....I'm afraid its now her style of performing and she will continue with it. So sad.

What are these "famous" ticks people talk about?, Ive never noticed them, is it the rapid/frequent eye blinking?

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, reVolution said:

What are these "famoua" ticks people talk about?, Ive never noticed them, is it the rapid/frequent eye blinking?

no, in this tour she started doing some movements that were not part of the choreo, like, pulling her ponytail, or like little crouch movements, and tilting her head, or throwing her hands to the front, like, she would miss a move, and would just fill it with a random movement, but this would happen all the time, for all of the songs. It's more evident when you've been watching all the shows since Vegas and already know the choreo by heart.

It's clear she was anxious/nervous during this tour, though there were some dates better than others. 

• Like 5

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021 

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

no, in this tour she started doing some movements that were not part of the choreo, like, pulling her ponytail, or like little crouch movements, and tilting her head, or throwing her hands to the front, like, she would miss a move, and would just fill it with a random movement, but this would happen all the time, for all of the songs. It's more evident when you've been watching all the shows since Vegas and already know the choreo by heart.

It's clear she was anxious/nervous during this tour, though there were some dates better than others. 

Got it! Thank you!, I was worried I had been missing something

Well the european tour was a mess, i went to the Paris date and i found everything too fast paced, still enjoyable for general public but really underwhelming for me...

Given what she was going through i can't really blame her at all, Vegas should have stopped long before, she was probably so tired at that point and God knows whatever drug cocktail they gave her to go trough It:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: the ticks and loosing shape were an evident sign. It's also tragic how cheap they went with the lack of props and proper costumes....

6 hours ago, Pissonme said:

Now that I'm used to see kpop artist performing, I'm triggered by the lack of coordination.  she's like 2 seconds above the dancers. And when the beat change she realizes it so she makes those hand movement/body spinning to fill the gap . She seemed stressed honestly. It's like she wants it to end quickly so she dances in 2x speed

1 hour ago, toysoldier88 said:

Well the european tour was a mess, i went to the Paris date and i found everything too fast paced, still enjoyable for general public but really underwhelming for me...

Given what she was going through i can't really blame her at all, Vegas should have stopped long before, she was probably so tired at that point and God knows whatever drug cocktail they gave her to go trough It:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: the ticks and loosing shape were an evident sign. It's also tragic how cheap they went with the lack of props and proper costumes....

I think this is when they would give her the uppers she “liked” so she would perform… they clearly must’ve increased it when she showed signs of not wanting to work, because my god I don’t even need to watch the videos to remember all the ticks she was doing, also new medications and high dosage can literally cause uncontrollable arm and hand movements, even facial movements like sticking your tongue out…i truly think it’s a miracle she was never accidentally overdosed by these people

• Like 2

What’s even sadder about this performance is that Jamie Lou, Lynn, and all the grandkids  kids (Britney’s included) were there having a good time watching her literally be drugged and forced to perform (the ig post are still on Lynn’s page)…Britney looked like she was in a terrible condition if that was my daughter or sister I couldn’t have even been able to watch, let alone not help them…I don’t know  how this family lives with themselves…

• Like 5
  • Curators

I just am so happy that with the media exploding, fans protesting, Britney speaking up, she got herself out of that mess cause just by looking at these performances u can see something was horribly off 

like if u were to look at last performances of famous people before they u know passed away (Whitney Amy Elvis) they are some of the worst performances they have ever done, with reason of course

And with what drugs they were pumping into Britney and she went through, this performance and situation could’ve easily and I mean easily been another one of those cases

it is truly Britney’s and her army and her new lawyers strength that were able to pull her out of this situation that really could’ve just been another tragic celeb story

• Love 2
  • Like 1

oh Lord, the long hair is clearly irritating her, and those costumes, the lack of effort put into the show I can’t… 

Why is she rushing through the choreography, she’s always off/pre-beat- I can’t believe she used to be one of the best dancers out there, I really hope she will come back. this has nothing to do with her knee surgery, we saw the mannequin video & the circus rehearsals, she was fierce like 2004 

get this woman off the drugs, I hope she will heal thoroughly 🙏🏽 

I hope her confidence will come back and if she ever decides to perform again, it shall show on stage too. Skipping across the stage, with those hideous arm and hand choreographies, clearly below her standards 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

oh Lord, the long hair is clearly irritating her, and those costumes, the lack of effort put into the show I can’t… 

Why is she rushing through the choreography, she’s always off/pre-beat- I can’t believe she used to be one of the best dancers out there, I really hope she will come back. this has nothing to do with her knee surgery, we saw the mannequin video & the circus rehearsals, she was fierce like 2004 

get this woman off the drugs, I hope she will heal thoroughly 🙏🏽 

I hope her confidence will come back and if she ever decides to perform again, it shall show on stage too. Skipping across the stage, with those hideous arm and hand choreographies, clearly below her standards 

It’s obvious with her Instagram videos that she still enjoys dancing and performing but the meds they have her on, many times she looks lost or dazed as if something is stopping her. She never needed the drugs yet that was their go to solution to “program” her. These people are the problem and not even Jesus can help them. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1