Let's face it, we failed Britney...

JustWendy

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looked gorgeous! I feel like this was around the time she was dating David and showed up to Elton John's Oscars afterparty SERVING so hard.

Also, anyone remember around 2007 or so when @Jordan Miller was all about "blonde means business" whenever she went back to blonde after being brunette? I used to get so excited when she would get back to her iconic Britney blonde look because it signaled something was in the works. Now I look at it as she seems more free and relaxed as a brunette. Obviously she can rock either but it's almost like when the brown hair comes out we're getting a little bit of ~*ReBELLion~* :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

omg was is that good as it looked on those youtube videos??? how was your experience??? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

well...I got floor seats but it was so far away so Britney was like an ant but despite that, she killed it. Video really doesn't do it justice because despite her being so tiny, the combination of the staging and Britney's energy coming alive. Plus that hair is so bright you can easily spot her lol. 

Also blessed she performed Alien too so I'm thankful I got to see that before it got cut. I mean she lipped it but she looked very into it and you can really see she loves this song compared to...Perfume which half of the audience left to use the restroom including me lol

Although the negative was, during the Circus section with the mirrors, they still used blonde Britney so it was awkward as she passes through with hair obviously not matching up. 

I don't remember the date, I just remember I watched the Pretty Girls performance at the hotel afterwards lol 

Also an exhaler was the freakshow boy, the guy that works for Mario Lopez...

51 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

She looked gorgeous! I feel like this was around the time she was dating David and showed up to Elton John's Oscars afterparty SERVING so hard.

Also, anyone remember around 2007 or so when @Jordan Miller was all about "blonde means business" whenever she went back to blonde after being brunette? I used to get so excited when she would get back to her iconic Britney blonde look because it signaled something was in the works. Now I look at it as she seems more free and relaxed as a brunette. Obviously she can rock either but it's almost like when the brown hair comes out we're getting a little bit of ~*ReBELLion~* :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Remember this video where she seemed way more mature, awake and even used a more natural, deep and low voice?

Archived