Nicki Minaj's latest collaborator, Sada Baby, responds to a fan's comment calling them a ****ot

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Rapper Sada Baby, the dude Nicki Minaj just collaborated with on the "Whole Lotta Choppas" remix, responded to a fan with a grotesque comment, calling them a ****ot.

In several now-deleted Tweets posted in 2011, Sada Baby said: 

"If you claim you heterosexual n you naked in yo avi AND your a N***A....... You fasho a f@* bro"

"Smh being a f@* should be illegal"

How does Nicki end up being around all these monsters? SMH. This is super disappointing. 

Related:

sada.jpg.984611a0a955897e145c7362e79c6b05.jpg

10 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

why do people expect all the artists Nicki collaborates with to share the same views as her?  She just collabs for a quick paycheck i doubt she cares about politically correctness or morality. She loves money.

I still haven't forgiven her for her response on the pulse nightclub shooting. Blocking lgbt fans asking her to say something. 

That's when I'm like, yeah you hate us gays. It's obvious

• Love 2
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I still haven't forgiven her for her response on the pulse nightclub shooting. Blocking lgbt fans asking her to say something. 

That's when I'm like, yeah you hate us gays. It's obvious

I don't think she hates gay people, she just hates when gays tell her what she should do or control her life. She has always collabored with gay fashion designers, gay makeup artists, hairdressers etc, you can't last in this industry if you are homophobic.  You will be surrounded by gays all the time in this music industry. There is no way she's truly homophobic.

Rap is a straight male-dominated environment, women and queer rappers are still in the minority in that movement, Nicki does so many collaborations all the time, that it's inevitable that at some point she will run into someone who is homophobic. She's fighting in an environment that doesn't still accept women and queers as much as pop music does. She's not Hannah Montana.

If you guys care so much about gay rights in Hip-hop, go support LGBT rappers like LE1F, Mykki Blanco or Big Freedia.

• Like 5

Never heard of him anyway but he’s not going too far with that attitude. It’s 2020, we’ve been going through a pandemic and the biggest civil rights movement in recent history and he’s still throwing words like this around? No thank you :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:
And I don’t expect Nicki to say anything, but sometimes it’s not what you say, but rather your actions, that show who you really are :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

I don't think she hates gay people, she just hates when gays tell her what she should do or control her life. She has always collabored with gay fashion designers, gay makeup artists, hairdressers etc, you can't last in this industry if you are homophobic.  You will be surrounded by gays all the time in this music industry. There is no way she's truly homophobic.

Rap is a straight male-dominated environment, women and queer rappers are still in the minority in that movement, Nicki does so many collaborations all the time, that it's inevitable that at some point she will run into someone who is homophobic. She's fighting in an environment that doesn't still accept women and queers as much as pop music does. She's not Hannah Montana.

If you guys care so much about gay rights in Hip-hop, go support LGBT rappers like LE1F, Mykki Blanco or Big Freedia.

This!! Agreed . Rap is a straight male dominated genre..

I don’t she’s really checking for every artist she collaborates history of tweets ..that’s ridiculous and un realistic. Nor should she be held accountable for other ppls actions... 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block