Team Con upped their media bribery funds

MyahJeanSpears

Fox News: Britney Spears fans concerned after star posts bizarre video of herself dancing

Spears is currently under legal conservatorship by her father, Jamie

Britney Spears fans are voicing their concern after the star’s latest bizarre Instagram post. 

The star, who is currently embattled in a legal struggle over her conservatorship, took to Instagram on Monday to share a video of herself dancing in her home in nothing but high heels, a bikini bottom and revealing red halter top. 

The minute-long video shows her performing some seductive moves while staring into the camera with an expressionless face. The video includes jump cuts implying that she edited the video to put some of the moves on a loop. 

“Ps ... I usually never dance with my hair in a bun like this ... I didn’t have a rubber band so I did the magic kind without one,” she captioned the post. “Look … it stayed.” 

BRITNEY SPEARS SHARES HER THOUGHTS ON 'MEAN' PRESS IN MAKEUP-FREE VIDEO

While a professional singer and dancer posting a video of herself isn’t necessarily odd, the general vibe of the video had many of her fans taking to the comments section of the post to express that they’re concerned for her well-being. 

“Where in Gods name is her family ... she’s not well and she keeps posting stuff like this,” one user wrote. 

“BRITNEY WE ARE ALL AS CONFUSED AND UNCOMFORTABLE AS YOU ARE GURL,” another user wrote. 

“She is not okay,” a more blunt user noted. 

Meanwhile, others took to the comments to simply mock the star for the “cringey” video.

“I feel like I wasn't supposed to see this. How awkward,” another person noted. 

“This is so cringey…” someone else wrote.

“I’m concerned,” a third user noted. 

Spears’ mental health is being called into question amid a legal battle with her father, Jamie Spears, as she reportedly seeks to revoke his conservatorship. Right now, Jamie is in charge of her finances and everyday life and has been for more than a decade. The conservatorship was recently extended until February 2021, but Spears was given permission to expand her legal team to potentially fight for herself in court.

The star is reported to be "strongly opposed" to Jamie acting as her sole conservator and has reportedly requested that a trust company take over the role.

Other members of the star's family have gotten involved as well, as it was reported that her mother, Lynne, filed docs requesting to be informed of her daughter's finances.

Additionally, Spears' sister Jamie Lynn is reportedly acting as her trustee while her brother, Bryan, has publicly disclosed that Spears has "wanted to get out of [the conservatorship] for quite some time."

I know its Fox News but I am disappointed. Especially since Fox Business put out this amazing video the other day:

https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6200184272001/?cmpid=prn_investors#sp=show-clips

Worth a watch!

What are your thoughts on this? I'm done with these "concerned" commenters when anyone who isn't Britney posts weird **** on IG and Tik Tok on a daily basis. This narrative is tired.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this “concern” wouldn’t exist if she didn’t have a breakdown 12 years ago and was put in a conservatorship but because she did and was, people will forever judge her behavior even when there’s nothing wrong with what she’s doing. Just like u said, other people do weird stuff on social but because this is Britney, whenever she does stuff it’s a crime, so as annoying as it is, u really can’t pay this kinda crap any mind.

As for the media, the media is just doing what the media does and only brainwashed sheep blindly swallow everything that the media tells them.

12 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Can Sam be ******* useful for once in his life. And tell her to stop filming these weird *** videos ffs

The fact his pictures (the ones she took) have better quality and angles than hers... He not only doesn't help, but keep implying there's nothing wrong with her account, even tho he knows why people are complaining.

I thought real relationships were all about honesty :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Just now, Buffybot said:

The fact his pictures (the ones she took) have better quality and angles than hers... He not only doesn't help, but keep implying there's nothing wrong with her account, even tho he knows why people are complaining.

I thought real relationships were all about honesty :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Yeah I said today. He reads media he reads social media. They have been together for 4 years. He can give her tips and tell her whats going on when they are alone. She is not gonna break up with him just because he tells her to be more put together on social media.

Like ok you can't speak against conservatorship. But do whatever you can to help your gf.

But then again he was communicating with her on nista when she was locked,praised her psych ward stay (even though he knew what went down). He lied about spending Valentine's day with her etc.

Archived