BreatheHeavy Video! with Jordan Miller [COMING SOON]

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please subscribe to the BreatheHeavy Video YouTube channel!

• Community Leader

Wassup Exhale. The other day I asked you guys if you'd be interested in a BreatheHeavy podcast.

Well, in true Jordan Miller fashion, I changed my mind (no seas cortes) and decided to pivot instead to video. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I'm launching a YouTube channel titled: BreatheHeavy Video! with Jordan Miller

https://www.youtube.com/jordanmillerbreatheheavy

Check out the intro. Thoughts?

I've actually tried making a YouTube channel a thing for YEARS. I bought the domain name breatheheavy.video four years ago but never launched it because I didn't know wtf I wanted to say or do.

Well, I've fallen down a deep YouTube rabbit hole recently and started getting SO many ideas.

Right now, the channel will center around marketing and entrepreneurship :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

Essentially, encouraging people to go for their personal goals, like opening their own business, and building a community to do so - through the lens of my experiences with BreatheHeavy and Exhale.

Community building and being an entrepreneur is literally what I do for a living, and I have learnt SO much through trial and error with BH (BreatheHeavy RX, BreatheHeavy Community, BH Apparel, Exhale etc). I'd love to share what I've learnt and use all the knowledge I've gained with BH over these last 16 years to help others.

Of course I am going to loop Britney and pop artists in, but the video channel won't be me reacting to new music or center around music in general. It will center around BreatheHeavy. I honestly have zero desire to review/talk about music because I love doing that on Exhale. I just have no drive to make videos about that (it's also a super oversaturated market on YouTube).

The first video will launch in a week or two, and I'll be consistently posting / live streaming moving forward. It's scary but super exciting to me.

I'd LOVE for you to be a part of it!! If you have a YouTube account, PLEASE subscribe to my channel, and if you have a moment, like some of my old videos (I've had this channel for a while - I uploaded "Love 2 Love U" on it for instance).

What do you guys think? Is this a good move? Lame? I'd love to hear your thoughts, and if you have any ideas for videos please let me know in the comments. 

Love y'all. yt.jpg.a97bc7e374d03dc932885b41a3d0dd8c.jpg

• Like 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wassup Exhale. The other day I asked you guys if you'd be interested in a BreatheHeavy podcast. Well, in true Jordan Miller fashion, I changed my mind (no seas cortes) and decided to pivot instea

The 80s aesthetic is everything. Good luck, and I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us, King. 

Ok woah. Didn't expect the announcement to be today, but i'm so excited for you! Finally! A passion project! 💛💜 #LikeandSubscribe

Posted Images

• Community Leader
Just now, Roxxy said:

Ok woah. Didn't expect the announcement to be today, but i'm so excited for you! Finally! A passion project! 💛💜

#LikeandSubscribe

Lol I didn't either :orangu_orangutan_ape: but I just want to take Exhale on this journey as it's happening cause I'm fired up about it :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yassss! Loving that you noticed the '80s vibe on the merch and now with the video content. Issa vibeeee :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

It truly is. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Discovering this site as a result of my #freebritney obsession is literally the best birthday present ever. :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

This is so much better than reddit or Facebook, gives me mad nostalgia vibes, and y'all got the goods and are actually funny. 

I've found home! :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: