Ariana Grande sends hundreds of pizzas to Florida voters waiting in line

• Leader

Ariana Grande sent hundreds of pizzas to people waiting in line to vote in Florida. 

There's actually a company that does this for the bread and butter. It's called Pizza to the Polls. They make “democracy delicious by delivering free food for all to polling places with long lines.”

I love me some pizza, but what about sending over some vegetable platters sis. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Also, people are going to have to take their mask off to eat the pizza, so lil problematic, but her heart was in the right place.

pizza.jpg.90e4d862b50b91f26394b9224316e15c.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ariana Grande sent hundreds of pizzas to people waiting in line to vote in Florida. 

There's actually a company that does this for the bread and butter. It's called Pizza to the Polls. They make “democracy delicious by delivering free food for all to polling places with long lines.”

I love me some pizza, but what about sending over some vegetable platters sis. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Also, people are going to have to take their mask off to eat the pizza, so lil problematic, but her heart was in the right place.

pizza.jpg.90e4d862b50b91f26394b9224316e15c.jpg

Related:

You should make a post about your diet! I’m actually curious! I feel like you must meal prep or count macros. Come through 💪 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

This is the most millennial thing i have heard since sometime :bcut_britney_clapboard:

thats exactly something my 27 year old sister would say "veggie platter for me" but then also has no self control after she drinks one drop of alcohol 

its iconic but also annoying when we are trying to order pizza and she always needs to have a salad

i love me a good salad but calm down lady salad GIF by Dead Set on Life

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block