Britney, Please, for the Love of God...

5 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

True. Tbh I think Brin would be more likely to include OIDIA in the Trin (which I wouldn't be mad about)

Period. OMG. Oops! is in my trinity. But I doubt she'll include that. She talked about rush recording the album whereas with Britney, she was more hands on and "it's more me". :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I can’t really accept a notion that you don’t owe us anything at this point.
...Now just be strong on breaking just a fraction of the silence and letting us know what’s up. Please.

Respectfully, I don't only think you should, I think you must. Can you begin to imagine being hounded by paparazzi for a decade while going out to the store, not being able to enjoy sighsteeing, dozens of people yelling questions at you every moment of every day that you try to take a breath of fresh air, your team scheduling invasive interviews for you, shipping you all over the world, reporters asking you about your s3x life and speculating about it, comedians making sketches to mock you on TV, celebrities weighing in with their opinions, people asking you to talk about your experience at every turn, leaking your emails, letters, dissecting your statements, publishing your every emotion in the form of unsolicited pictures, begging you for an autograph, trying to touch you at meet and greets, sending you death threats, pretending to speak for you, speculating about your diagnosis, profiting off your image, stalking you, getting close to you only for the clout and money, pretending to have an insight into your private life, living in the house you bought them while taking your children away, calling you a bad mother, draining your fortune, taking away your basic human rights while expecting a show... and then some random nobody with 500x the freedom you have tells you to just be a little bit stronger and still acting like you owe them something?

If the only thing she says when she gets her freedom is "**** you all", I wouldn't blame her one bit.

17 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Respectfully, I don't only think you should, I think you must. Can you begin to imagine being hounded by paparazzi for a decade while going out to the store, not being able to enjoy sighsteeing, dozens of people yelling questions at you every moment of every day that you try to take a breath of fresh air, your team scheduling invasive interviews for you, shipping you all over the world, reporters asking you about your s3x life and speculating about it, comedians making sketches to mock you on TV, celebrities weighing in with their opinions, people asking you to talk about your experience at every turn, leaking your emails, letters, dissecting your statements, publishing your every emotion in the form of unsolicited pictures, begging you for an autograph, trying to touch you at meet and greets, sending you death threats, pretending to speak for you, speculating about your diagnosis, profiting off your image, stalking you, getting close to you only for the clout and money, pretending to have an insight into your private life, living in the house you bought them while taking your children away, calling you a bad mother, draining your fortune, taking away your basic human rights while expecting a show... and then some random nobody with 500x the freedom you have tells you to just be a little bit stronger and still acting like you owe them something?

If the only thing she says when she gets her freedom is "**** you all", I wouldn't blame her one bit.

I get it. Trust me. I feel like such a hypocrite because I myself have ALWAYS been the person to say "no... you really aren't entitled to anything!" But we have just reach this point of freaking disaster that there has got to be some transparency. It's like being born with one arm. It sucks and it's not fair, but you have to deal with life a little differently than other people now because those are the cards you were dealt. I feel like there is so much speculation, legal concern, personal concern for her wellbeing, et cetera that it's just ******* time for someone to come out and start talking. This entire Britney Spears thing is a train wreck. I mean has anyone really stepped back and looked at it objectively with no feelings involved? It's a **** show. So you are right, and I get it, we truly aren't entitled. But when is enough enough? Her team should have been more transparent long ago and we have reach such a low that we now know there is no rock bottom. That things can truly just get worse and worse. I mean that sounds so damn dramatic but is it not true? 

3 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I feel like there is so much speculation, legal concern, personal concern for her wellbeing, et cetera that it's just ******* time for someone to come out and start talking. I mean this entire Britney Spears thing is a train wreck. I mean has anyone really stepped back and looked at it objectively with no feelings involved? It's a **** show. So you are right, and I get it, we truly aren't entitled. But when is enough enough? Her team should have been more transparent long ago and we have reach such a low that we now know there is no rock bottom. That things can truly just get worse and worse. I mean that sounds so damn dramatic but is it not true? I'm usually not this vocal but I've been smoking so this is what you get. 

Or you could look at it another way. Maybe she's finally doing what she was always entitled to do, keeping her private affairs private. If we want to trust that Britney can take matters into her own hands, then we don't get to dictate the manner in which she does so. It might be frustrating, and things are definitely looking disturbing, but at the end of the day, we're strangers. We go out, go about our other business, move on with our lives, we don't have to stay in this. For all we can see, she has said 'enough is enough' and that's why she now has a team of lawyers fighting this. I am just as concerned as you, but Britney needs agency not people telling her what to do yet again. You have the privilege of putting down your smokes, closing this tab and doing something else that interests you. You don't get to make demands from a privileged position.

7 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Or you could look at it another way. Maybe she's finally doing what she was always entitled to do, keeping her private affairs private. If we want to trust that Britney can take matters into her own hands, then we don't get to dictate the manner in which she does so. It might be frustrating, and things are definitely looking disturbing, but at the end of the day, we're strangers. We go out, go about our other business, move on with our lives, we don't have to stay in this. For all we can see, she has said 'enough is enough' and that's why she now has a team of lawyers fighting this. I am just as concerned as you, but Britney needs agency not people telling her what to do yet again. You have the privilege of putting down your smokes, closing this tab and doing something else that interests you. You don't get to make demands from a privileged position.

And here I thought this whole forum was anti-trust the system. Huh.

I guess we have to trust Jamie and the people around her are doing what's in her best interest.

3 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

And here I thought this whole forum was anti-trust the system. Huh. Since we aren't entitled and are privileged I guess we have to trust Jamie is doing the best thing for his daughter.

You see how those two statements make no sense together?

The only statements that don't make sense together are you saying we're entitled, then agreeing we're not entitled, then seemingly being irritated at the notion that we aren't entitled and are privileged, both of which are facts. I never mentioned Jamie.

15 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

The only statements that don't make sense together are you saying we're entitled, then agreeing we're not entitled, then seemingly being irritated at the notion that we aren't entitled and are privileged, both of which are facts. I never mentioned Jamie.

I wish people wouldn’t take every single thing so literal. But if I’m coming across confusing, let me try and explain better. Technically, NO, we are NOT entitled. Period. However - at-this-insane-point, because everything surrounding Britney Spears in an entire and complete ****show - I feel like they need to start being transparent. I respect her right to privacy, and no we aren’t entitled, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t speak up. The reason we want to feel entitled is because we care. There are a ridiculous number of conspiracies - some of which are likely true. Many more of which are not. Her Instagram comments are a JOKE. it’s not even fans or general public non-fans who are neutral to her. It’s people who just want to jump in and join the “fun.” The lines have been blurred. Prior to 6-8 months ago, we had fantastic momentum, and the GP becoming aware i do believe helped. But now that her situation is so mainstream, who the **** even knows what’s what anymore. The other thing is, I do feel there is a SMALL (but possible) chance that things were so bad at some point that all this was necessary. Is it still now, after 12 years? I don’t think so. I sure hope not. But maybe it is? Or maybe it’s as corrupt as we believe. At the end of the day we all want her happy and free if “freedom” is truly what’s best for her at this point in her life. It really makes sense that it would be - but we know NOTHING. I cannot believe the extent to which there has been ZERO transparency. This is all madness. She is an international superstar and it SUCKS she has had to suffer in the public eye. She is probably humiliated by it all. But... she is a public figure. (Let’s not go in circles, I know that doesn’t entitle us but cmon... you’re a household name). Maybe I’m not expressing my thoughts in a way that appeases you or others  but again we all want the same thing and we all support her. I’m frustrated. I’m not sure what else I can say. But I’m not content with no answers, despite me being a nobody who knows nothing about her personal life and is not entitled to her privacy. I wish I didn’t feel that way, but I do. And I think many other people feel that way too.  

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:Okay hold up, I know the frustration but just hear me out. This may be naive but I truly believe that Britney really cares about her fans. We've seen multiple times her being genuinely happy and kind towards her loving fans. But when it comes to the whole #Freebritney, in the end, this is HER fight, not our. 

Our actions are helping her. If her fans didn't start the whole movement, her team would just have pushed her further and further into the conservatorship. Without #FreeBritney, her attempts to fight the conservatorship would have ended like they ended in 2008-2018: Team Con always won in court and were able to extend the conservatorship and every when time Britney rebelled against them, they had more "proof" that she's unstable. She slowly accepted her fate and god knows whatever happened to her behind the scenes all these years like in 2011 when she literally was like a robot or in 2013 when her most personal album didn't even feature her vocals in some songs.

But this all changed last year when the movement started. She stopped working completely. Yesteryear this would have ended with her being locked up in mental facility and drugged up and forced back to work WHICH HAS HAPPENED MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE PAST. She knew that now or never is the right time to start the fight. Her team tried to fight us fans with calling us delusional and stupid but BRITNEY HERSELF has made it clear that our actions are helping her. She is the one who requested that all court documents should be public despite her fathers will. And it's probably her will as well to include #freebritney in the court documents. And notice how team con is now scared and are silenced. Her actions speaks louder than words. 

I understand that you may be frustrated about her not talking directly to her fans, but she can't. This is legal battle and she needs to play it smart or her team would use this all against her. I promise you; the public court documents are her way of thanking us and communicating with us, you need to calm down and wait for more court dates to happen and you'll see :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney: 

Whatever you feel, DO NOT stop being part of the #FreeBritney movement. Even if she's not saying it aloud, your input matters. Do not let the anti-#freebritney people or team con confuse you. 

On 10/21/2020 at 3:11 AM, Stannedforever said:

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:Okay hold up, I know the frustration but just hear me out. This may be naive but I truly believe that Britney really cares about her fans. We've seen multiple times her being genuinely happy and kind towards her loving fans. But when it comes to the whole #Freebritney, in the end, this is HER fight, not our. 

Our actions are helping her. If her fans didn't start the whole movement, her team would just have pushed her further and further into the conservatorship. Without #FreeBritney, her attempts to fight the conservatorship would have ended like they ended in 2008-2018: Team Con always won in court and were able to extend the conservatorship and every when time Britney rebelled against them, they had more "proof" that she's unstable. She slowly accepted her fate and god knows whatever happened to her behind the scenes all these years like in 2011 when she literally was like a robot or in 2013 when her most personal album didn't even feature her vocals in some songs.

But this all changed last year when the movement started. She stopped working completely. Yesteryear this would have ended with her being locked up in mental facility and drugged up and forced back to work WHICH HAS HAPPENED MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE PAST. She knew that now or never is the right time to start the fight. Her team tried to fight us fans with calling us delusional and stupid but BRITNEY HERSELF has made it clear that our actions are helping her. She is the one who requested that all court documents should be public despite her fathers will. And it's probably her will as well to include #freebritney in the court documents. And notice how team con is now scared and are silenced. Her actions speaks louder than words. 

I understand that you may be frustrated about her not talking directly to her fans, but she can't. This is legal battle and she needs to play it smart or her team would use this all against her. I promise you; the public court documents are her way of thanking us and communicating with us, you need to calm down and wait for more court dates to happen and you'll see :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney: 

Whatever you feel, DO NOT stop being part of the #FreeBritney movement. Even if she's not saying it aloud, your input matters. Do not let the anti-#freebritney people or team con confuse you. 

You're right.  I was just reflecting on the ****show of it all and went down the rabbit hole for a while. We have made more progress recently than all times before put together. But now that there's momentum, I'm just ready for **** to start happening. I know it takes time, but it's already been so long. I am expecting too much, I guess. But I cannot fathom a 40 year old women being controlled by a court and her family.

And for what it's worth, I believe 100% of what Maxi said. Truthful until proven otherwise or a strong gut feeling, in my book. I am typically a good judge of character early on.

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I don't think she will ever tell her story, look at Mariah Carey's Memoir. Her sister is threatening a lawsuit now. 

I can only imagine if Britney gets the freedom she wants. They will make sure she can't address what happened by signing an NDA. Trust me, there's always a price for things so desperately wanted. 

I don't know the law, but I can almost guarantee they can't make her sign an NDA about what happened to her own life when she's not under the conservatorship, regardless if it happened when she was.

On 10/20/2020 at 9:36 AM, Karmickiss said:

I feel you.

The simple fact that everyone and their mama is trying to speak for her should raise all of the alarms about her current situation. 

It’s clear she can’t speak about certain things or doesn’t have access to an outlet to do so freely, not that she owes us. But based on her addressing rumors in the past about her life with ease I’m more inclined to think she can’t. :(

What if she does a tell all book like Diana did? It was “unofficial” until after she died that the author revealed the recording sessions with Diana.

• Super Mods

Where have you been? ever since the cship she's always been censored. The reporter for her 2008 RS article said Larry literally cut them off because the questions got too personal and she noted how Britney looked frustrated because she couldn't say what she really wants. She's constantly monitored and everything she puts out is monitored so of course she can't say anything to us even if she wants to because they would just say she's having her manic episodes and haven't been taking her medication. Calm down

On 10/20/2020 at 3:02 PM, halfdressed said:

...just talk to us. What more can they take from you? From our perspective, they’ve taken everything. Is there anything left to lose? Do we need to keep fighting for you or not? No matter what your conservatorship constraints are, I can’t imagine things would be “that bad” if you finally just spoke out a little. I know you are a very private person, but all we have to do is sit around and theorize/assume things. Everything is such a secret. So cryptic. We aren’t asking for a tell all (later in life for sure), but just say something real for once and be candid with us. Something that feels legitimate. I know nothing will ever be good enough for some people, but give us something. I can’t really accept a notion that you don’t owe us anything at this point. The guesswork and conspiracies are so out of hand. But we don’t know to what extent anymore.

Just a three minute sit-down on your balcony talking to us and giving us something, anything worthwhile. At this point I don’t know if we need to sit back and ride the wave now that “things are in motion” or if things are so corrupt and criminal you are scared out of your mind to utter even a whimper of distress. We will always keep fighting, but we don’t want to make things worse by going overboard. Should we chill or nah? C’mon Brit. We know you’re strong. Now just be strong on breaking just a fraction of the silence and letting us know what’s up. Please. 

Maybe it’s weird to you since we are strangers to you, but we really do love and want the best for you as a person, not the celebrity. 

Britney is under guardianship because she was a public figure at the time and she was in the media every day. I think she learned from that not to communicate with the media.

The truth will come out when and where it’s supposed to come out - in court. The place were she should be able to tell her side without having to face consequences. The few times she tried to speak about the cship in the past, in ways that weren’t even concerning, it was cut, censored etc. And at the end of the day, she does, in fact, not owe random strangers the truth. She only owes it to herself. For her own happiness. Nobody knows how she’s truly feeling right now. And we also know Jamie and co are using everything they can, including her Instagram, to portray her as unstable. Breaking the “rules” and speaking out in public would only cause harm, not only to the case, but I imagine to her as well, seeing as she was forcefully admitted against her will already.

Archived