A Tour of Britney's Mansion!

Kiey

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Kiey said:

https://www.lonny.com/Britney+Spears'+21-Acre+Thousand+Oaks+Estate+is+Incredible

Honestly, you can say she's miserable and a prisoner all you like,

but she's waking, eating, working, exercising in this.

There's no need to go anywhere else lol

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I'd be scared to live in a house that big tbh. So many rooms and bathrooms. People could be hiding in the walls. gurl, nah. Small spaces are better. Less space for your mind to go certain places when you hear a creepy noise at 2 am.

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

What a gorgeous house, the decor isn't my taste but still it's incredibly beautiful.

At least she has good taste in picking out houses, can't say the same about her men :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

the decor feels slightly mediterrean, classic and very country vibe

Overall it does feel very homely as supposed to something like Drake's house

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: I mean her house is beautiful and it's easy to think that celebrities and rich people have it easy because they can just sit down in their huge mansion and watch movies in their private cinema and swim on infinite pools

:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:But let's be honest, humans get used to things quite fast. You swim on that same pool every day, you watch movies every day until it's no longer fun, you see the same beautiful mansion day after day until it's nothing new to you anymore. If you take away human's freedom, there's nothing really worth living for anymore tbh.

Archived