Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

October is the last month of Fall and a month filled with festivals and more notable events!

Halloween, Diwali (An Indian Festival), Thanksgiving, International Day Of Non-Violence...etc and etc.

Besides the fun holidays filled with joy and optimism to guard us around such trying times, this month also marks Breast Cancer Awareness Month. These days, diseases like this are in a increasing number, and even though there is no specific research for how cancer occurs, we can always prevent it. By munching on fruits that help reduce the chances of having cancer, and having regular checkups with the doctor, especially for women. Stress is a main factor of why so many women these days get it so much more, so always have a certain time period to yourself and only yourself to relax, meditate and do yoga to help reduce stress hormones :)

Breast cancer awareness month 2016 | UICCbc.jpg.ed619175b852ed6146ee83d2df016378.jpg

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

What about November? 

Isn't that winter? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

6 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

I like the topic. I've participated in such events multiple times, therefore, I am happy to see such threads here. V cool of you. :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

Nice to see people participating in such events, such contributions are very beautiful :) And thank you, i thought Exhale should put some little focus on reality, so i wanted to make this thread :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

In the country where I live, the seasons are: 
December (yup, it is still the last month in the year) + January + February → Winter
March + April + May → Spring
June + July + August → Summer
September + October + November → Autumn

:)

Where i live, there are only two seasons: summer and winter

Thats it :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Where i live, there are only two seasons: summer and winter

Thats it :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Well, then i apologise for making it more complicated for you :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
Also, didn't you state this:

On 10/20/2020 at 7:51 AM, Blackout2006 said:

October is the last month of Fall

It doesn't go well with the previous statement about winter and summer :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block