Britney sensually dancing in red to Madonna's "Justify My Love" | Update: Britney deleted the video

3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

But how is her video dancing provocatively any different from what every other 20 yo does on tik tok?  Should we be concerned for them too?

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

But Brittany is old and she had a breakdown 13 years ago so that means we should scrutinize every single thing she does :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Spoiler

/s, in case it wasn't clear enough

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, nwonder said:

But how is her video dancing provocatively any different from what every other 20 yo does on tik tok?  

Should we be concerned for them too?

I am more concerned about that people doing those weird elbow challenges and weird faces to the camera on tik tok, that for some reason keep popping up on Instagram. They seriously look beyond dumb, but somehow that's socially acceptable.

A friend of a friend came to me all concerned asking me if she was on ***** just "because of the look in her eyes". So apparently having a straight face is now a sign of being on ***** (despite the fact that we see her containing her smile at the beginning of the video).

Madonna posts all kinds of weird stuff on her Instagram, she's a mom too, she's older than Britney, and no one says a thing about her. 

• Love 5

I dont get it . Madonna's videos are always bizzare and katy is just straight up a weirdo online. 

I honestly believe she should delete her instagram and maybe comeback later not because of what people think but to make a statement. Otherwise she could continue posting whatever she wants draw more attention and followers until she drops a killer album. 

Somewhere Larry is itching to call her and say " iv got a new album plan" you know he loves the whole controversy then an album drop. 

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I am more concerned about that people doing those weird elbow challenges and weird faces to the camera on tik tok, that for some reason keep popping up on Instagram. They seriously look beyond dumb, but somehow that's socially acceptable.

A friend of a friend came to me all concerned asking me if she was on ***** just "because of the look in her eyes". So apparently having a straight face is now a sign of being on ***** (despite the fact that we see her containing her smile at the beginning of the video).

Madonna posts all kinds of weird stuff on her Instagram, she's a mom too, she's older than Britney, and no one says a thing about her. 

5 hours ago, summer2summer said:

I dont get it . Madonna's videos are always bizzare and katy is just straight up a weirdo online. 

I honestly believe she should delete her instagram and maybe comeback later not because of what people think but to make a statement. Otherwise she could continue posting whatever she wants draw more attention and followers until she drops a killer album. 

Somewhere Larry is itching to call her and say " iv got a new album plan" you know he loves the whole controversy then an album drop. 

A lot of people thinks that Madonna is weird but that's it. Britney has a well documented publicized meltdown and in the midst of court hearing about her conservatorship which is about her mentally health problem. Any weird thing weird she does on public can be easily view as a sign of mental illness which will only hurt her chances of getting free. It sucks but it is what it is. 

18 hours ago, soweird101 said:

The video was all over the news here in Los Angeles and they all painted her in such a bad light.  I honestly don't think she thought the video would get the negative attention it has but as someone who has been a stan since 1996 -- it was hard to watch -- there was something so off about it...

not just Los Angeles lol... it wax news EVERWHERE worldwide 

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

Can we stop acting like this is her first "creepy dancing" video? 

I mean, we should be used to this kind of weird stuff by now. 

How about not everyone feels the same as you do but I do agree that we should be used by this right now. But not the public. 

• Like 1

I don't understand why everyone were so problematic about this video. I think it captured exactly the message of the song and in general the image of that Maddona's era.

I find way more creepy the videos where she answers to fake questions from the fans, or the videos where she go out and go in making strange faces for two long minutes. 

On 10/20/2020 at 1:16 AM, MyahJeanSpears said:

Except I didn't refer to her as a *** worker.

I said word for word: "Red light district vibes"

I somehow think that Britney would not be offended by this considering that a huge amount of the Onyx Hotel tour was inspired by that very vibe and she has been on record to say it.

Or we have videos of Britney dancing with her top off as a ********:

Is it offensive to say that this is the aesthetic she is going for? Please do not delete this. I like you Slayer, but quite frankly I think its quite ridiculous to reprimand me because I am merely mentioning an aesthetic that she is clearly going for.

I AM NOT SAYING SHE IS A *** WORKER. But now its wrong to address that this is the vibe she is emulating for her photoshoots? If its part of her artistry what is the problem?

NINTCHDBPICT000614164327.jpg

Copying and pasting in case you decide to delete. Here is hoping you address this in a fair and balanced way. Thanks.

Yeah, I get it 100%. She has always experimented with her artistry, portraying characters that aren't really her. This is what makes her so interesting tbh. Even when she pushes the boundaries, it doesn't feel desperate or that she's trying too hard. At time's she is messy and not the flawless popstar that people expect. But somehow, she manages to convince you that this is a character that she is portraying and it's just incredibly captivating once you get over the (at times) not so perfect presentation. I do prefer when she is not overly ******, but I can appreciate this despite some over-used dance moves (Hey, atleast she didn't do the wafting-my-fart-towards-the-audience move, right?).

On 10/20/2020 at 6:22 PM, nanabs said:

I was not saying about it. I was saying about society's reaction to female sexuality. 

Yes, I agree on that. But when She has been trafficked for 12 years and is kept from all human rights it is complicated to just believe What is on her official instagram is her choice. ****** exploitation is common. I know that it happens that even psychologists exploits young girls on closed wards where things like anorexia and borderline personality disorder are supposed to be treated. 
It is something that occurs when There is a power balance, for example ”illegal” immigrants have been ***** by people who has power over them, either police officers, prison guards or just criminals who they are depending on. Some teachers do it to students. Etc. There is a difference when people are being ****** against Britney and when they (me included) are upset about her lack of rights and power and all the possibilities that opens up for abuse and exploitation. 

I think What you are talking about is common and that Britney Really has been subdued to it. And that sexism also includes the diagnosing and degrading views on women’s psyches, feelings etc. To say that she was crazy when She was angry, annoyed or Sad. Or crazy for NOT wanting to be a *** object (shaving her head). 

• Like 1
On 10/22/2020 at 9:11 PM, nwonder said:

But how is her video dancing provocatively any different from what every other 20 yo does on tik tok?  

Should we be concerned for them too?

I would not be concerned if it was HER choosing to do this now and posting it herself. However nobody knows if That is the case. It can be an old video send to Sam (or someone from the team, blackmailing her to do things like this to be able to call her children, friends, take a walk, not have to take medication etc.) 

Something they choose to upload now when She has had some luck in court and in the media. 

Before someone say that this 👆is ”just speculation and conspiracy theories”; 

It is just speculation and conspiracy theories to say that she would run her social media, when She is under a conservatorship that has oppressed her in every way possible, even forbidden her to talk about the conservatorship or to make interviews that are not scripted and approved by her team in advance. There is nothing more ”factual” about claiming that she is posting and writing captions Freely on instagram than Thinking She don’t, UNDER ALL THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

On 10/20/2020 at 1:35 PM, PZHSB said:

Guys. I do believe she is posting the content now. They’re trying to show the world what happens when she is given too much freedom..and it’s working because everyone is worried about her. I feel sick watching this tbh. This isn’t Britney. This is someone who has been over sexualized since a young age and feels she has to keep up that *** kitten act. This one really shook me. 

But now I agree with those Who speak of sexism. Let women Dance in their underwear. I don’t believe She posted this, but I do believe they WANT us to believe What you say, and to percieve it that way.

But She can be a *** kitten if she wants. Ffs, women deserves human rights whether they are prostitutes, **** actresses, striptease dancers, promiscuous, converting to a New religion every year, covered in tatoos, have shaved heads, 10000 piercings etc. Women deserve freedom ”Even” if they are depressed, anxious, have ptsd, bipolar disorder or whatever! The tradition of locking up people and Calling them crazy is a disgusting and shameful part of modernity just as racism and child abuse. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...