Britney sensually dancing in red to Madonna's "Justify My Love" | Update: Britney deleted the video

40 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

So this is basically the RED she's been promoting ?????

And Jamie's plan is working 100%, and she's helping him do so, she's displaying the most bizarre behaviour ever seen from someone of her status !!!! You think that she can handle her life ?? take a look at her insta and you'll have your answer ;) She's damaged, BUT she's happy I guess that's OK. 

From what I see, there's two options :

- She's NOT fit to be "free" 

- She's a genius, working on a mastermind plan and is trolling us so hard 

There is a huge problem with your view of other human beings. All adults should be free, including the ones with Ptsd. 
You don’t have the right to restrict someone’s freedom unless they have committed a crime or threatened to commit a serious crime. 

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, s&m said:

I couldn’t say it better! It is just her content! If she likes it then let her post it! Whoever thinks this will make difference in court is delusional. There are plenty of facts that the judge is more interested in 

It is not delusional. James Spears is using it in court.

1 minute ago, Newrie said:

How do you know She even wants to? If she wants to say, call an old friend, or her son, she needs to ASK for permission First.

They could so easily say to her ”do this or else”, or ”do this and get this”, or just ”do this”. What is she going to do? Call the police? 1. She can’t. 2. People don’t listen to people who have been branded unstable and incapable. 3. She is depending on them to leave or even tell someone else What has happened anyway. 4. She has been forced in to horrible wards before when She disobeyed. Those places are traumatizing. 

Something Really ugly happens with people in power positions when they are given the authority of ”prison guards”, This has been proven in psychological research. 
It happens again and again in institutions, prisons, boarding schools, AND conservatorships that the people with the power abuse it.

Therefor it is not a reach to be suspicious of unflattering videos being posted on her instagram, videos that Jamie Spears USE AGAINST HER IN COURT. 

Do you think someone told Britney to dance to a Madonna song while wearing her laced black underwear and her hair in a bun? Britney has been doing these videos for years. She started with the mini catwalk shows and has moved onto walking back and forth in front of a white screen and dancing in her living room. This is clearly all Britney. We saw her filming herself at the beach earlier this week. She was by herself (well... with a bodyguard). Britney leads a very boring life with a small social circle, if any besides her bf and Cade. She entertains herself by filming these videos. 

These videos can be used against her because, tbh we all know, it doesn't necessarily scream stable but the courts need to realize that she has become this way BECAUSE of the conservatorship and being barred from her friends and a normal life. 

Also, saying she needs permission before she calls an old friend or her son is an ASSUMPTION. In reality, we don't know.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Bro96 said:

I always support and root for our Legend but i really believe those instagram posts “hurt” her case associated with her freedom.Its Like her evil team is doing it on purpose to portray her as unstable. I mean who the hell other Celeb would post such content? Its like they dont care.Especially the post shes talking like a toddler about the beach stuff. The majority of the people commenting under her posts ( Who are definitely not die hard/exhalers fans ) cannot be that delusional. I think they can have a more clear picture of her. I know what im saying is not supportive but i think its as objective as possible and based on a reality. Anyhow...

Yes, and when She is talking about the beach it isn’t even the same person that used to be intelligent, thoughtful and mature for her Age. With a deep voice. Either they have destroyed her personality with so much abuse or it is scripted. And that is not a reach when it is stated that interviews HAS to be scripted and approved in advance! 🙄🙄🙄

Where is the logic in that She can’t go on David Letterman and speak spontaneously and freely, but She has free hands to do and say whatever she wants on instagram. Where She reach a global audience in SECONDS that can record and screensave it immidieately?!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Do you think someone told Britney to dance to a Madonna song while wearing her laced black underwear and her hair in a bun? Britney has been doing these videos for years. She started with the mini catwalk shows and has moved onto walking back and forth in front of a white screen and dancing in her living room. This is clearly all Britney. We saw her filming herself at the beach earlier this week. She was by herself (well... with a bodyguard). Britney leads a very boring life with a small social circle, if any besides her bf and Cade. She entertains herself by filming these videos. 

These videos can be used against her because, tbh we all know, it doesn't necessarily scream stable but the courts need to realize that she has become this way BECAUSE of the conservatorship and being barred from her friends and a normal life. 

Also, saying she needs permission before she calls an old friend or her son is an ASSUMPTION. In reality, we don't know.  

Hahaha ”clearly”. Not clear at all. James Spears says so though. James Spears says that it is clearly Britney posting on her instagram. In court.

mm. What is it that you don’t understand? If She is doing an interview her TEAM decides What she can say and What she Will look like. 
Why would they control her everywhere but instagram?!

There is no other place that reaches so many people so fast. 

5 minutes ago, s&m said:

I didn’t say he’s not using it! I said it is delusional to think it is making difference 

Delusional? Why are you guys so patronizing? Anyone who is the Knight of Sam or invested in spreading the belief that Britney runs her instagram don’t just argue with arguments, you call people ”crazy”, ”delusional”, ”conspiracy theorists” etc. Basically How James treats #freebritney

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Delusional? Why are you guys so patronizing? Anyone who is the Knight of Sam or invested in spreading the belief that Britney runs her instagram don’t just argue with arguments, you call people ”crazy”, ”delusional”, ”conspiracy theorists” etc. Basically How James treats #freebritney

What? Ktiffany pollard laughing GIF