Britney sensually dancing in red to Madonna's "Justify My Love" | Update: Britney deleted the video

Just now, Slayer said:

@MyahJeanSpears in my eyes I didn’t see her being referred to like that as being respectful and I didn’t think it was okay but thank you for elaborating and giving it more context to clear it up. I appreciate you didn’t mean it in a negative light. 

Honey, if I looked like that I would be serving RLD vibes on my insta as well! :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: (Well I am in shape but am also a dude so I feel more reserved hahaha)

Thanks for clearing it up. It was a miscommunication I guess. You know I am a staunch defender of our girl. Sorry for being dramatic.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2

I am here for all of this! It feels to me that she is working on her confidence and this feels very itzney.

She looks amazing and I was kind of let down she didn't turn around lol :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Ngl at first I was scared to click play but even with the same moves she is feeling herself and I love to see it! 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

I am here for all of this! It feels to me that she is working on her confidence and this feels very itzney.

She looks amazing and I was kind of let down she didn't turn around lol :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Ngl at first I was scared to click play but even with the same moves she is feeling herself and I love to see it! 

Tbh I love her confidence more here on the left:

0_MAIN-Britney-Spears.jpg

I wish we had more pics of her like that tbh. Looking cute, nerdy, and relatable. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Tbh I love her confidence more here on the left:

0_MAIN-Britney-Spears.jpg

I wish we had more pics of her like that tbh. Looking cute, nerdy, and relatable. 

Yeah I love these too but it doesn't have to be one or the other. She has been looking genuinely happy in the last few post something is def changing in her. Its small but I like it. However she wants to explore im here for it.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Those bottoms look like underwear 

I hate to be negative but I don’t think this is helping our Free Britney case.. feels cheap. Touching herself in no clothes Idk..

And why do you think that no one advises her on this and her team does this? It is very easy anyway this does not mean that they take away her civil rights and live in a conservatorship.

I liked the dance, yes, these dances are better with closed legs, it is sexier and less vulgar.