Britney Spears pictures featured on new Anna Radchenko visual project GRANDmothers, which tackles ageism by portraying pregnant, older women

PokemonSpears

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I NEVER KNEW. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: I just know he did this for me cause I used to love saying "i'm such a lady but i'm dancin' like a h0e". :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

I love that :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I read an interview and she said she used to see Blue on tour all the time and she wanted to make her music less boring so got Lee to do a skit :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

I love that Fergie knows who Lee is haha

12 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I love that 

I read an interview and she said she used to see Blue on tour all the time and she wanted to make her music less boring so got Lee to do a skit  

I love that Fergie knows who Lee is haha

OMG wow. She really knows him? But like that's so random tho cause they're from two different music markets. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

13 hours ago, Roger said:

Put on Fantasy, relax, take a breath and feel the nostalgy Rihanna Wink GIF by AnimatedText - Find & Share on GIPHY

This is totally random but [re:dreaming remix] back when Britney was performing Lucky on POM and she was in that swing, there was a few nights where she was swinging so damn hard and fast it didn't go with the slow 20 year old acapella vocals and someone commented it looked like she should be swinging to the Lucky dance star remix - or something to that effect - and it KILLED me. I don't remember exactly how it was worded so it's not funny how I'm explaining it but I was howling. 

18 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

It might not be what you're thinking, but, in a new episode of "How I always find Britney Spears even when I'm not actively looking for Britney content" I stumbled upon this article about the project of multidisciplinary artist Anna Radchenko titled GRANDmothers. The visual project that consists of a photoshoot and a short film, portrays older women as if they were pregnant as a commentary on the pressure that society puts on women to become moms at a certain age.

Source

What caught my eye was this picture with Britney pictures on the walls, as well as other 90's pop acts

GRANDmothers-1-5f8836b95444e-png__880.jp

I love it, but how random to stumble across this.

Also, I'm sorry but this "art" concept is stupid. Society doesn't put women under pressure to have kids, literal nature does. Grandma's can't have kids for a reason, they would die from giving birth.

But very cool with the Britney pics!

3 hours ago, A.a.A said:

I love it, but how random to stumble across this.

Also, I'm sorry but this "art" concept is stupid. Society doesn't put women under pressure to have kids, literal nature does. Grandma's can't have kids for a reason, they would die from giving birth.

But very cool with the Britney pics!

Yeah, I think the artist wanted to exaggerate on that as some sort of satire (though there HAVE been recorded cases of older women getting pregnant lol)

But I think it's kinda true though. I mean, I know there is a "biological clock" but I feel like women do get more pressure to become moms and to do so  at a younger age, thus most of the time making them choose between having a successful career or just do whatever they want to do with their lives, or dedicate to motherhood instead, while men really don't have that pressure. But I think humanity really is changing, I keep saying 40's are the new 30's. At least here in Mexico, there have been many singers and actresses that have become moms at 40+ years, even some of my relatives have, and they didn't have any problems or complications during pregnancy. It's true there are more risks for the mother or for the child to develop a disease the older she is, but I think as technology progresses, it becomes more and more viable, especially if they freeze their eggs at a young age. Heck, didn't Janet supposedly have a baby at 50? 

Archived