Britney Spears pictures featured on new Anna Radchenko visual project GRANDmothers, which tackles ageism by portraying pregnant, older women

PokemonSpears

It might not be what you're thinking, but, in a new episode of "How I always find Britney Spears even when I'm not actively looking for Britney content" I stumbled upon this article about the project of multidisciplinary artist Anna Radchenko titled GRANDmothers. The visual project that consists of a photoshoot and a short film, portrays older women as if they were pregnant as a commentary on the pressure that society puts on women to become moms at a certain age.

Source

Titled GRANDmothers, it plays with the idea that we will eventually be able to have children later in life, to the extent that even as grandparents, we will have the choice to get pregnant.

What caught my eye was this picture with Britney pictures on the walls, as well as other 90's pop acts

GRANDmothers-1-5f8836b95444e-png__880.jp

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hnng~ I miss my room when I was a kid. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

It was full of Britney posters, like 50% and the rest were an odd mix of Xtina posters, Mandy Moore posters, Justin Timberlake posters, Blue posters, Pokemon posters, and anime posters, etc. Now I just have clean pink lace walls. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It was full of Britney posters, like 50% and the rest were an odd mix of Xtina posters, Mandy Moore posters, Justin Timberlake posters, Blue posters, Pokemon posters, and anime posters, etc. Now I just have clean pink lace walls. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Remake that **** sweetie. No better time to relive the 2000s a bit with a little less fever dream in the mix. 

I've been ultra nostalgic lately. I want my Rihanna and Britney posters with pink and blue fairy lights. And I want them aggressively. Lets Go Reaction GIF

19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It was the best of times to be a kid :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Growing up on TRL, too. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

10 minutes ago, Roger said:

Put on Fantasy, relax, take a breath and feel the nostalgy Rihanna Wink GIF by AnimatedText - Find & Share on GIPHY

Honestly I've been blasting old Britney bops from my middle and high school years while playing Crash Bandicoot and Atari games. And it slaps. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Next, I'll be reporting about streaming Crossroads or 10 Things I h8 about you. And wearing a trilby. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Omg I had all those too minus Blue... I forgot who they were so I looked them up and OMG I totally forgot about that band.  I used to crush them hard for a little while LOL

jpeg.jpg?f=16x9&w=1024&$p$f$w=2589da4

3 hours ago, OOPSY said:

When will Junno?

"Balancing a normal childhood with watching her big sister become the most famous person on the planet, Spears resisted opportunities to try her luck at becoming a giant pop star, another Britney."

1 minute ago, jennyj said:

Omg I had all those too minus Blue... I forgot who they were so I looked them up and OMG I totally forgot about that band.  I used to crush them hard for a little while LOL

jpeg.jpg?f=16x9&w=1024&$p$f$w=2589da4

OMG girl this is why we're friends. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I never forgot about them cause they're my Britney for boybands. And if you wanna keep this friendship, you stay away from Lee cause he's mine. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMG girl this is why we're friends. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I never forgot about them cause they're my Britney for boybands. And if you wanna keep this friendship, you stay away from Lee cause he's mine. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Awww man I like Lee, but fine you can have him. I'll take Timi I guess. I used to have a thing for Duncan but now I don't feel the attraction. He's cute but not rock my socks cute lol.

4 hours ago, jennyj said:

Awww man I like Lee, but fine you can have him. I'll take Timi I guess. I used to have a thing for Duncan but now I don't feel the attraction. He's cute but not rock my socks cute lol.

Ok you can have them all actually. Just not Lee cause he is mine. Call me Mrs. Lee Ryan. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Archived