Jump to content

Britney Spears pictures featured on new Anna Radchenko visual project GRANDmothers, which tackles ageism by portraying pregnant, older women


Recommended Posts

It might not be what you're thinking, but, in a new episode of "How I always find Britney Spears even when I'm not actively looking for Britney content" I stumbled upon this article about the project of multidisciplinary artist Anna Radchenko titled GRANDmothers. The visual project that consists of a photoshoot and a short film, portrays older women as if they were pregnant as a commentary on the pressure that society puts on women to become moms at a certain age.

Source

Quote

Titled GRANDmothers, it plays with the idea that we will eventually be able to have children later in life, to the extent that even as grandparents, we will have the choice to get pregnant.

 

What caught my eye was this picture with Britney pictures on the walls, as well as other 90's pop acts

GRANDmothers-1-5f8836b95444e-png__880.jp

 

 

 

 

 

  • Love 2
  • Like 3

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hnng~ I miss my room when I was a kid. It was full of Britney posters, like 50% and the rest were an odd mix of Xtina posters, Mandy Moore posters, Justin Timberlake posters, Blue posters, Pokemo

It might not be what you're thinking, but, in a new episode of "How I always find Britney Spears even when I'm not actively looking for Britney content" I stumbled upon this article about the project

She isnt a superstar like Jamie Lynn tho

Hnng~ I miss my room when I was a kid. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

It was full of Britney posters, like 50% and the rest were an odd mix of Xtina posters, Mandy Moore posters, Justin Timberlake posters, Blue posters, Pokemon posters, and anime posters, etc. Now I just have clean pink lace walls. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

  • Love 6
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Hnng~ I miss my room when I was a kid. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

It was full of Britney posters, like 50% and the rest were an odd mix of Xtina posters, Mandy Moore posters, Justin Timberlake posters, Blue posters, Pokemon posters, and anime posters, etc. Now I just have clean pink lace walls. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Remake that **** sweetie. No better time to relive the 2000s a bit with a little less fever dream in the mix. 

 

I've been ultra nostalgic lately. I want my Rihanna and Britney posters with pink and blue fairy lights. And I want them aggressively. Lets Go Reaction GIF

  • Love 2
Link to post
19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Hnng~ I miss my room when I was a kid. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

It was full of Britney posters, like 50% and the rest were an odd mix of Xtina posters, Mandy Moore posters, Justin Timberlake posters, Blue posters, Pokemon posters, and anime posters, etc. Now I just have clean pink lace walls. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

It was the best of times to be a kid :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Growing up on TRL, too. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

  • Love 2
Link to post
10 minutes ago, Roger said:

Put on Fantasy, relax, take a breath and feel the nostalgy Rihanna Wink GIF by AnimatedText - Find & Share on GIPHY

 

Honestly I've been blasting old Britney bops from my middle and high school years while playing Crash Bandicoot and Atari games. And it slaps. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

 

Next, I'll be reporting about streaming Crossroads or 10 Things I h8 about you. And wearing a trilby. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Link to post
1 hour ago, e_qu33n said:

Remake that **** sweetie. No better time to relive the 2000s a bit with a little less fever dream in the mix. 

 

I've been ultra nostalgic lately. I want my Rihanna and Britney posters with pink and blue fairy lights. And I want them aggressively. Lets Go Reaction GIF

Hi @OnlyFacts :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: we’ll be watching :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

  • Haha 4

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Hnng~ I miss my room when I was a kid. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

It was full of Britney posters, like 50% and the rest were an odd mix of Xtina posters, Mandy Moore posters, Justin Timberlake posters, Blue posters, Pokemon posters, and anime posters, etc. Now I just have clean pink lace walls. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Omg I had all those too minus Blue... I forgot who they were so I looked them up and OMG I totally forgot about that band.  I used to crush them hard for a little while LOL

jpeg.jpg?f=16x9&w=1024&$p$f$w=2589da4

  • Love 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, OOPSY said:

When will Junno?

"Balancing a normal childhood with watching her big sister become the most famous person on the planet, Spears resisted opportunities to try her luck at becoming a giant pop star, another Britney."

Link to post
1 minute ago, jennyj said:

Omg I had all those too minus Blue... I forgot who they were so I looked them up and OMG I totally forgot about that band.  I used to crush them hard for a little while LOL

jpeg.jpg?f=16x9&w=1024&$p$f$w=2589da4

OMG girl this is why we're friends. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I never forgot about them cause they're my Britney for boybands. And if you wanna keep this friendship, you stay away from Lee cause he's mine. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

  • Love 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMG girl this is why we're friends. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I never forgot about them cause they're my Britney for boybands. And if you wanna keep this friendship, you stay away from Lee cause he's mine. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Awww man I like Lee, but fine you can have him. I'll take Timi I guess. I used to have a thing for Duncan but now I don't feel the attraction. He's cute but not rock my socks cute lol.

  • Love 1
Link to post
4 hours ago, jennyj said:

Awww man I like Lee, but fine you can have him. I'll take Timi I guess. I used to have a thing for Duncan but now I don't feel the attraction. He's cute but not rock my socks cute lol.

Ok you can have them all actually. Just not Lee cause he is mine. Call me Mrs. Lee Ryan. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block