The reason why Britney is finally fighting back

LonelyBoy87

Hi guys! This is my first post EVER! 

So I was thinking why is Britney, after 12 years, finally fighting the conservatorship? 

And then it just hit me... Bear with me, I'm not saying this is true but it can be a possibility.... Britney wants to have a new family. 

I remebered that at one point, the conservatorship does not allow Britney to have more children. MAYBE the real reason why Britney put everything on hold was the fact that she wants to get pregnant. 

This year Britney will turn 39 years old, so maybe she wants the freedom to have a family before she turns 40 next year. Also, that might also be the real reason behind this indefinite hiatus, she just want to be a full time mom, just like she did back in 2005 and 2006.

So that's all I have... maybe it's not the best first post ever, but i haven't read anything considering this possibility. 

What do you guys think? 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to Exhale! :)

I think that very much could be part of the reason, we all know she'd love more children!

I think maybe as well she's realised she can fight to try and get out of this conservatorship and somethings sparked her fire to fight and get out!

I'm glad she's put her foot down and refusing to work until she is given basic human rights and in order to gain more autonomy!

I agree, and in my opinion that's a terrible motivation.

Britney obviously wants to have a new baby and get married, she should have this right. But she should fight for her autonomy as an woman that was silent by her father, not to start a new family. She should try to do for her other sons too, they still need their mother.

Even If c-ship ends, Britney won't have the fairytale family with no fame living in a ranch, like she dreams. If she is projecting again her broken family with a new one she'll be very disappointed... Like It happened during 2005-2006.

Everyone can make mistakes and Brit for sure can have hers, but just saying... If she asks to terminate the c-ship only to get pregnant I don't know If the judge will see as an mature attitude.

Who knows, I think it could be the kids she already has. Since 2018, when Kevin was demanding more money, we heard rumors Jamie settled the issue with Kevin ignoring Britney's wishes (this was around the time of the tour) and now with the limited time she has due to the incident and the restraining order, I think she definitely wants Jamie removed so he stops interfering with her process of getting more visitation rights (among other things).

Uh, WHAT? Nah, dont think so. The reason Britney is fighting is because during the most recent years, Jamie attempting to get Brit to take meds that she didnt want, along with him forcing her into a mental facility.  Plus jamie abusing SP(and brit getting less visitation due to it) & the threats hes made to take her children away, and also, lets not forget, she's never really liked her father= a very pissed off fed up Britney. You really think after all that, the reason is because she wants to have more babies? 

whitney houston no GIF

• Super Mods
35 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Uh, WHAT? Nah, dont think so. The reason Britney is fighting is because during the most recent years, Jamie attempting to get Brit to take meds that she didnt want, along with him forcing her into a mental facility.  Plus jamie abusing SP(and brit getting less visitation due to it) & the threats hes made to take her children away, and also, lets not forget, she's never really liked her father= a very pissed off fed up Britney. You really think after all that, the reason is because she wants to have more babies? 

whitney houston no GIF

She’s always wanted a family and especially a daughter and she has expressed that in interviews that her sons like typical boys stuff that she can’t relate to.  She said she wanted to get pregnant and married by 26. Just like all of us that where life puts a stop on your plans and her biological clock is ticking and she has said she always dreamed of a large family. Her weakness is children so I’m sure she doesn’t care who she gets impregnated with, cuz all she really cares is the child. 

I don't mean Britney any disrespect here but what do you guys mean by she's fighting it now? She was always trying to get out when she could.... she's not really doing anything now.  I mean it's her lawyer that's doing the fighting on her behalf.  Her lawyer is the one suddenly stepping up and I would hope its due to the public pressure as well as seeing the abuse of his client being forced into a facility and Jamie hurting her sons.  Britney is getting everything she's getting now in courts due to her lawyer... so i'm sorry I just don't understand what anyone means by she's finally fighting it.  More like her lawyer is finally doing his damn job.  

32 minutes ago, Puppy said:

She’s always wanted a family and especially a daughter and she has expressed that in interviews that her sons like typical boys stuff that she can’t relate to.  She said she wanted to get pregnant and married by 26. Just like all of us that where life puts a stop on your plans and her biological clock is ticking and she has said she always dreamed of a large family. Her weakness is children so I’m sure she doesn’t care who she gets impregnated with, cuz all she really cares is the child. 

I'm sure she still wants to have a larger family. I just dont think that's the sole or main reason why she's fighting hard now. Well, honestly she's been fighting this since it started. IMO  it speaks volume that Brit went to the judge and informed Queen B. Penny that Jamie attempted to **** her and forced her into a facility. I truly think that was the last straw, imo. Britney has never went to any judge and spoke about anything....until that happened. 

5 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I'm sure she still wants to have a larger family. I just dont think that's the sole or main reason why she's fighting hard now. Well, honestly she's been fighting this since it started. IMO  it speaks volume that Brit went to the judge and informed Queen B. Penny that Jamie attempted to **** her and forced her into a facility. I truly think that was the last straw, imo. Britney has never went to any judge and spoke about anything....until that happened. 

But she also asked the judge for more leniency on things and the judge denied it

Archived