The reason why Britney is finally fighting back

LonelyBoy87

I don't think that's it. Didn't she imply at some point that she still wanted a conservatorship just with her dad in charge? 

Or maybe she HAS to say that because she stands a greater chance of bucking him. 

Anyway I don't think it's about getting pregnant again. I think loosing access to her kids is a final straw for her. I also think she may have believed that if she just played by their rules she'd eventually win be freed organically and now she's realizing that's never gonna be the case 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a combination of many I think 

1. The abuse Jamie did on SP made her see that he will put his hands on anyone. To go as faf as ur own grandson really made her say "Nope! Abusing me is one thing but you're NOT gonna lay a hand on my boys again!" 

2. The #freebritney movement became HUGE! A lot of revelations, especially the phone call from the paralegal to Britney's Gram girls really set the wheels in motion. Whoever that guy is, he is her savior. Doubters finally got to see just how corrupt her cship is. 

3. She was ALWAYS working since 2008 purposely so she doesn't question anything when it came to her empire. Following the abuse incident between Jamie & SP and putting her foot down, she literally had all the time in the world to sit and ask questions such as where her money is, where is it going, who's handling it, etc. 

4. Piggying off #3, Coronavirus and the lock down we had really was a blessing in disguise. With having to be isolated, she had time to question a lot wirhout having to be in contact with people. Which meant Jamie, Lou and maybe even Jodi weren't allowed to see her for 2 weeks. Yes, I'm sure bodyguards were around but without the other 3 around she also may have had less anxiety not having to fear them dropping in and seeing her and felt a bit more free, saying "This is how I want my life to be again. Not babysitters dropping in to see if I'm complying or not." 

Archived