More iconic: PCD vs Fifth Harmony?

Which girl group is more memorable/iconic ?   

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

I don't care what she supposedly did or not. Using her weight to humiliate her is wrong, and you should even be banned for this. Besides there's no thing such as 'thinphobia', just like there is no racism against white people...minorities will never oppress.

As someone who isn't skinny or white, what you said is wrong in so many ways. 

Skinny shaming IS a thing, skinny people get shamed over their weight. 

There are places where white people have not had equal opportunities, it just happened, it does not discredit the #BlackLivesMatter movement and it should not be used as an excuse for ignorance, it just happened and that's that. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

I don't care what she supposedly did or not. Using her weight to humiliate her is wrong, and you should even be banned for this. Besides there's no thing such as 'thinphobia', just like there is no racism against white people...minorities will never oppress.

Shaming people for being underweight is totally a thing, but go ahead and crawl back in your safe space where things are only offensive because you say they are.

Grow up...

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Shaming people for being underweight is totally a thing, but go ahead and crawl back in your safe space where things are only offensive because you say they are.

Grow up...

Agree I use to be skinny and don't worry everyone was asking me if I was sick juste because I can't gain weight easly. so I started to binge eating. People have no idea the impact on someone's mental health.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Agree I use to be skinny and don't worry everyone was asking me if I was sick juste because I can't gain weight easly. so I started to binge eating. People have no idea the impact on someone's mental health.

I was called Skeletor as a kid because I was really skinny and couldn't gain weight, to no one's surprise it was always the overweight kids doing the bullying...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block