More iconic: PCD vs Fifth Harmony?

Which girl group is more memorable/iconic ?   

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The level of disrespect being thrown at PCD is more than messy.

Each of the girl's have their talents, Jessica even blocked Nicole from hitting #1

That was her first #1, she went on to have a few more too...

Ashley and Kimberly put out a couple bops too

Meghan Needs A Trainer ended up stealing this one from Ashley and all of a sudden had main writing credits......

While Kimberly doesn't have the best vocals, there's no reason she can't be on backup. She still slayed this...

It's not their fault if you're uneducated about their talents...

21 hours ago, Invitation said:

yeah but the PCD girls have a lot more charisma and are better performers. Nicole was definitely the most talented out of all the girls in both groups.

I see no lies in your post. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

PCD have stage presence and know how to put on a show. IMHO, I think they’re more iconic than 5H, including the girls only released 2 albums between a three-year gap and all the drama behind the scenes (not behind actually). :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 2
On 10/19/2020 at 7:28 PM, ralphcornio said:

You were fatphobic

Naw, it's just her. It's not like she hasn't been thinphobic on a global level, so it's not like she doesn't deserve it.

Then lying to poor unsuspecting JLo and setting her up for the Dr. Luke backlash.

Then stealing songs.

How does she have the main writing credit all of a sudden?

Eff dat heaux...

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Then lying to poor unsuspecting JLo and setting her up for the Dr. Luke backlash.

Then stealing songs.

Eff dat heaux...

WOMAN UP IS NOT HERS BUT AN ASHLEY PCD SONG?! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I am shook cause Woman Up is a bop. :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

The original is better and the lyrics make a lot more sense too.

She put out a pretty solid album too, it only came out in the uk and it's a shame she was slept on.

I've always loved "Clockwork"! So underrated. Ashley was always my favorite in the group. She had the best personality, sweet vocals, and amazing dance moves. I really hope Covid gets under control for the May reunion tour! I wanna see Ashley kill it!! 

ashley roberts | Tumblr

• Love 2
8 hours ago, CaulkDestroyer said:

I've always loved "Clockwork"! So underrated. Ashley was always my favorite in the group. She had the best personality, sweet vocals, and amazing dance moves. I really hope Covid gets under control for the May reunion tour! I wanna see Ashley kill it!! 

ashley roberts | Tumblr

I'll always love her for this video lol

I always go back and forth between Ashley and Jessica being my favorite (I like Jess's music more cuz I'm a heaux). I really liked what Kim did while she was in that duo Her Majesty & The Wolves.

I really just love them all!

10 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Naw, it's just her. It's not like she hasn't been thinphobic on a global level, so it's not like she doesn't deserve it.

Then stealing songs.

Eff dat heaux...

I don't care what she supposedly did or not. Using her weight to humiliate her is wrong, and you should even be banned for this. Besides there's no thing such as 'thinphobia', just like there is no racism against white people...minorities will never oppress.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block