More iconic: PCD vs Fifth Harmony?

Which girl group is more memorable/iconic ?   

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:flop_britney_candies:

None of them are iconic. They dont go iconic.

PCD Is Millenial Childhood

5H is Generation Z Childhood

But thats it. Far from "Iconic" :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

In PCD, only one member sings 99% of the vocals, and the others that do the 1% consist of breath and ad-libs or harmonization of Nicole's vocals. Might as well call it Nicole Sherzinger and Her Pusycat Dancers :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Whereas in 5H, no chemistry at all. It pretty much is clear, that outside of business or work, the girls were not really..."friends". They were set up by Simon Cowell AKA X Factor to produce 3 generic, radio-friendly albums but really had no relationship with each other :clownery_makeup_meme:

I dont see the "word" iconic in any of them, except for Buttons or When I Grow Up; Worth It or Work From Home :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

That is the group concept to have lead vocals :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag: all the girls had solo songs from doll domination, served great performances on stage as a unit so pack it up :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: their two albums filled with amazing singles said byee

They aren't iconic tho :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

All girl groups IK have their parts in singing, except for this "Group" :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

18 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

None of them are iconic. They dont go iconic.

PCD Is Millenial Childhood

5H is Generation Z Childhood

But thats it. Far from "Iconic" :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

In PCD, only one member sings 99% of the vocals, and the others that do the 1% consist of breath and ad-libs or harmonization of Nicole's vocals. Might as well call it Nicole Sherzinger and Her Pusycat Dancers :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Whereas in 5H, no chemistry at all. It pretty much is clear, that outside of business or work, the girls were not really..."friends". They were set up by Simon Cowell AKA X Factor to produce 3 generic, radio-friendly albums but really had no relationship with each other :clownery_makeup_meme:

I dont see the "word" iconic in any of them, except for Buttons or When I Grow Up; Worth It or Work From Home :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

The OP is asking which one's more iconic than the other. PCD all the way. 

PCD had their moment, they became part of pop culture history. They were huge in Europe. Not so sure about the US. They created a name for themselves as controversial as it may be due to Nicole. Of course, they're not on the same level of iconicness as the Spice Girls but hell they had two killer eras. 

I'm not blind to see their flaws and their current status in pop music, i.e. that they're not as popular and React showed that despite it being a fantastic pop song.

Blame it on nostalgia or whatever but you can't deny their talent to perform, Nicole's vocal abilities, their looks, structure and composition of songs, beats, melodies, dance skills, aesthetics, hard work. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block