More iconic: PCD vs Fifth Harmony?

Which girl group is more memorable/iconic ?   

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I know the PCD are more iconic but lets not sleep on 5H's bops

I love all of these :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Worth It
  • BO$$
  • Reflection
  • Work From Home
  • All In My Head (Flex)
  • That's My Girl
  Hide contents

6234_900.gif

Worth It was a fkn bop ngl

5 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Omg yess I love Honey! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:Jessica looked gorgeous in that movie :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I agree Whatcha Think About That definitely deserved more :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: 

aw yeah the Wait A Minute video is so fun :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I used to watch that Dark Angel TV Show she did back in the day, it was a great Sci-Fi show , she was such a baddie in it

tumblr_mmcb6drGeU1qh01r8o1_500.gif

OIP.-YYkXmhgEOhf6Z4opVwZfQHaJM?pid=Api&r

OIP.H2q4Xg1zzsw8GxGsstflUgHaJJ?pid=Api&r

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Midnight said:

Who is Fifth Harmony ? 

tenor.gif?itemid=10994492

This. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

PCD of course. Filth Dissonance never did it for me and always carried toxic energy with them. I only like Work from home but that's it. Also, their live performances are such a mess. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Good thing is that they can flop from home now. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Normani can hurry up if her god's made up his mind otherwise she'll fall into oblivion. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block