Britney Spears - Single or not???

Lonely2001

I am doing research on Britney Spears Discography, and I am not sure if these singles are fake, promotional or a real single for sale (if you know what I mean). So let's begin:

Anticipating

I'm pretty sure that this one is an official single release for France and Brazil. I put it here because of the video. Apperently it had a music video with scenes from DWAD performance but I can't find it anywhere on the internet... Can you help me with that?

That's Where You Take Me

Just like Anticipating I think this song got it's official single release in the Philipinnes and it even had a music video with outtakes from DWAD tour. But I'm not fully sure if it's just a promo or an official single release.

Radar (from Blackout)

I know Radar is a single from Circus. But it had a minor release from Blackout. Just not sure if it was just a promo or an official release.

Unusual You

This one has a CD single just like Anticipating but for Australia. It has a B-side (Shattered Glass) but I don't know if it's an official release or a promo or just a fan made cd single. 

It Should Be Easy

On Italian Wikipedia it states that this song was a single in Italy. It was sent to radio stations. Does that make it a promotional single or an official single?

Til It's Gone

I found a French article that says that this song was a single in France. Not sure about this one tho... the same question as for ISBE????

Now That I Found You

On Britney Spears Wiki you can read that this song was a single in Korea and Japan. Don't know if that's true. Or even if it is, does it make it an official single without a physical release???

Mood Ring

Is Mood Ring an official Glory single or just a promotional single???

I hope you guys can help me, ly all!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Everything is real except for Unusual You and Til It's Gone

The only real singles are Anticipating and That's Where You Take Me. All the rest are just promo. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Oh, thank you for your reply! I just want to know if you are 100% sure? So Mood Ring is just a promo? Thank you again for your reply!!! Greetings from Bosnia! ❤❤❤

Anticipating: It was released as a regional single in France because for some reason it was smash hit in the clubs there. It wasn't released in Brazil. There's extremely rare US version of the french remixes tho. The music video was just the performance cut from DWAD tour, never seen it from the CDr itself but I'm pretty sure it's this one 

Spoiler

That's Where You Take Me: It wasn't official single, it was bootleg in Philippines :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:
Radar: Yes, it was promo single for blackout in 2008 in US, Poland and UK, it was also released as promo single in some regions from circus until it became official single
Unusual you: Bootleg single in ocenia region
Britney Jean: Zero promotional singles for this album, they were all unofficial bootleg versions
Mood Ring: Yes it was official single but only digitally

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Wrong. As a Filipino who lived in the Philippines during the entire run of the BRITNEY era, I have seen the music video for TWYTM played on MTV Philippines and on the local music channel, MYX - which was also a montage of DWAD.

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Even discogs lists the single as unofficial, I wonder if it was actually released as a single or did they play some random bootleg video in philippines :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Just now, Stannedforever said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Even discogs lists the single as unofficial, I wonder if it was actually released as a single or did they play some random bootleg video in philippines :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I deleted my post cause i didnt want to reveal my identity but you caught it anyway. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But yes. I stand by what I said cause I LIVED IT. I was there. On my big 4ss tv as a 7th grader. So I know what i'm talking about.

Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I know that, It was sent to radio in Italy and I've seen some claim that it's a third single there but I'm trying to verify that. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

It isn't clear to me either hahahahaha you can read that on Wikipedia Mood Ring page. We all know that it has two remixes that are released digitally but does that make it an official BS Single? You guys know it better than me

Archived