Adele on SNL stream + comment party

Slayer

3 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Cause she got backlash for culture appropriation... so seeing as how you’re a Trump surrogate . I thought you were referencing that. Also where are you from in Puerto Rico ? 

San Juan 😘.  And also what does her appropriation have to do with me or Trump?  Or what part of PR I’m from? I think you’re just a typical snowflake looking for an angle to be offended lol.  Careful you don’t short-circuit. 

I for one am very intrigued to see what Miss Adkins will be bringing to the table. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:  I think she’s funny with her little chatty moments on stage but this is TV and it’s live so, I dunno. Has she ever acted before?  :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:  I think she’s gonna have a surprise performance with HER, like they’re not gonna have her on SNL and not drop a bop. #DropABop  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But it’s whatever, She Slays.  :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block