Madonna: "New MIX Tape drops next week"

12 minutes ago, MareuOli said:

The ageist comments alredy started.:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

You guys have to remember Britney is almost 40 years old, which means she'll be the next victim.

I wouldn't call it ageist, i would call it reality, i mean: She can still make pop-music, but it should be with a touch of seriousness. And at the end of the day: Who would want to see a 60+ model on the catwalk? Nobody? Exactly! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, MareuOli said:

The ageist comments alredy started.:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

You guys have to remember Britney is almost 40 years old, which means she'll be the next victim.

Not pretending she doesn’t look elderly is not agism.  Everything about the way she carries herself is geriatric.  The way she shrugs her shoulders and hunches over.  The way she’s feebly leaning on that car.  She’s aging very poorly for someone who stayed in such great shape for so long. But this... this looks like that famous photoshoot where the guy dressed his grandma up as a superhero for the day.

grandma-superhero-by-SachaGoldberger.jpg

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

POP EMERGENCY: Champagne Rose new album name and single incoming. Bookmark me! 

It's also an underappreciated track that Madonna did with Cardi B and Quavo. 

The fact that Twitter stans thought Madonna was brand new, reminded me of when Everybody thought Post Malone introduced The prince if darkness Ozzy osbourne into the world. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

I wouldn't call it ageist, i would call it reality, i mean: She can still make pop-music, but it should be with a touch of seriousness. And at the end of the day: Who would want to see a 60+ model on the catwalk? Nobody? Exactly! 

Noami campbell is almost 60 and walked a catwalk. So why u hatin'. 

U define the age and how u act, don't let Society tell u what's acceptable.

Madonna has never been what Society accepted as a woman since she entered the Music industry. 

Many females claim that book didn't help them or empower them but made them feel overdressed. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's also an underappreciated track that Madonna did with Cardi B and Quavo. 

The fact that Twitter stans thought Madonna was brand new, reminded me of when Everybody thought Post Malone introduced The prince if darkness Ozzy osbourne into the world. 

Wait what?. How on earth did I sleep on this? Just listened to it on youtube. Its a bit too repetitive tho no? It sounds unfinished to me or like a demo. It had potential tho. 

8 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Noami campbell is almost 60 and walked a catwalk. So why u hatin'. 

U define the age and how u act, don't let Society tell u what's acceptable.

Madonna has never been what Society accepted as a woman since she entered the Music industry. 

Many females claim that book didn't help them or empower them but made them feel overdressed. 

Sorry, i am not hatin', just stating my opinion here, there is a time for everything in life, that's what i am thinking + the brain is not the same as a 18 year old, as you get older, you get wisdom and i would love to hear her stories in songs, that's all, not only the *** stuff, she did it, we all know it. 

To be clear: In her career her look was a huge factor, yes *** sells, but it won't sell forever. 

Just my opinion!

They call her a Grandma, but she told her kids no grandchildren while she's alive. 

She has no grandchildren. And as long as she's paying for her kids birth control and contraceptives she won't. 

She knows what's going on. 

Her brother said that his therapist that Madonna paid for, had to send transcripts of every appointment and every **** test checked cos she was paying for the services and had no choice. 

I think people just have a problem with celebrities who try so hard to look young. It comes across as desperate, especially if the end result ends up being a mess. IMO the only female pop star over 50 that manages to look good despite her age is Cher, but that's because of who knows how many plastic surgeries she's had. 

That said, I don't necessarily have an issue with this look other than the overly bright pink wig. I don't think anyone could've rocked it well, though.

1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

I have heard women lose so much blood because of periods it is cumulative in years and when you are really old your ******* just grows in and there will be no ******* and no *** drive at all. Has Madonna reached that age?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block