Justin Bieber performs "Holy" and "Lonely" on Saturday Night Live

1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

But the "Lonely" performance was a bit cringe at the beginning. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

^^ This, but after he started walking, it got a lot better. That performance legit gave me chills. His falsetto and then we he started using his non-falsetto voice in full strength >>>>>

My favorite song he's released in years

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Barajas said:

The struggle is real....:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I don't know how governments still allow kids to work and be exploited as this. It's abusive :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

He's canadian. So he was able to be more exploited as he's not an American citizen, and he's stated several times. He won't become a US citizen, since Canada has a better Health system than the US. 

NOT ENOUGH.

Guys, please, take a second and think about this: women in music historically have had to do THE MOST to get attention and the minimum of respect from their peers and the GP, and this privileged young white guy goes on stage with just a basic shirt and a beanie and performs scared AF with the eternal underlying discourse of "I made mistakes I'm sorry I'm suffering love me". He's doing this since "Purpose", in 2015. That's half a decade. Drop the ***** and get it together already.

Meanwhile? Lady Gaga, an accomplished A-lister, releasing a beautiful new album with fantastic visuals and over-the-top performances. Dua Lipa, at the beginning of her career, playing hard like the best and carrying half of 2020's pop landscape on her shoulders alone. Doja Cat, a new artist, looking incredible each time and being super creative and having mesmerizing stage presence, something that simply cannot be taught. Miley Cyrus, the wild card that has been through it all, singing better than ever before with confidence and attitude and with something to say other than self-pity. All amazing. All women. All held to the highest of standards.

And then comes this baby boy with the minimum effort to cry on stage. Please don't gobble this all up just because he's kinda cute and has a p enis.

He needs to grow some balls and step it up.

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block