Some of her Instagram pictures "remastered" in HQ

PokemonSpears

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That photo of her in the black dress doesn’t look like her at all. Not even a little bit. Crazy how dramatically different she can look at times. Even for plastic surgery/fillers her face shouldn’t look like a completely different person some days and not others. 

1 hour ago, AP4 said:

That photo of her in the black dress doesn’t look like her at all. Not even a little bit. Crazy how dramatically different she can look at times. Even for plastic surgery/fillers her face shouldn’t look like a completely different person some days and not others. 

I think it was heavily altered / photoshopped / brushed / filtered whatever because she didn't even look like that on the actual show

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXcJ42Y3bHGG6k71R5vL4

1 hour ago, BlCoWa said:

Just look at the cupboards. They are wavy around her waist.

Oh shoot I totally didn't notice that! I was looking at the opposite side haha. OK yeah, I had to look at the stock pics of her home from listings to see if maybe the table was designed in a curve manner but it isn't. 

It's Def photoshoot, you're right. My bad. 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it was heavily altered / photoshopped / brushed / filtered whatever because she didn't even look like that on the actual show

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXcJ42Y3bHGG6k71R5vL4

This looks like her. The other photo must have been super altered. Even her teeth look odd. It’s like they had a “lookalike” on back up or something lol. Completely different face. 

Archived