This Day in Pop: The Announcement (2018)

I came to make an announcement of an announcement so i do an announcement over here for the announcement to where i make the announcement for the announcement and it will be here where i want to announce the announcement and i came here just to say to announce that i have an announcement for which an announcement would be held for the announcement to happen so i can make the announcement and then announce the announcement so the announcement can be heard for announcing my announcement.

:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Exhale+
7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I came to make an announcement of an announcement so i do an announcement over here for the announcement to where i make the announcement for the announcement and it will be here where i want to announce the announcement and i came here just to say to announce that i have an announcement for which an announcement would be held for the announcement to happen so i can make the announcement and then announce the announcement so the announcement can be heard for announcing my announcement.

:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

This is why I love Exhale.  :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:   :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:   :jackk_alien:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I wonder which announcement is more iconic, especially in terms of Exhale meltdowns:

1) The Desert Performance:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:
or 

2) The Announcement :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Somebody better create a poll :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

The Desert performance caused MAJOR meltdowns here, I mean MAJOR :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

This announcement was nothing in comparison, the meltdowns over the non-existent desert performance were insane :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Stream BOYZ ♫

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

The Desert performance caused MAJOR meltdowns here, I mean MAJOR :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

This announcement was nothing in comparison, the meltdowns over the non-existent desert performance were insane :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Imo, the Desert performance wins. I remember lurking as a visitor in here and reading all the threads :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

However, I also remember reading comments after The Announcement that people are having another Desert 2.0 meltdown so it got me thinking :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

But I think a few months later we found out why she had done that so my guess is that people quickly forgot about The Announcement :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Unlike the Desert Performance :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1