Celine dion has revealed that Aretha Franklin wasn't happy what Celine did at the Divas Live 98.

Spicechinodiva

People have been dragging Mariah Carey for the Celine Dion incident. 

But in an recently discovered interview during the taking chances era. Celine revealed, that After the taping of Divas Live ended, Aretha let it be known she wasn't happy and while thanking everybody for the honor, she gave Celine the cold shoulder and just a Side eye, that let Celine knew she messed up and it wasn't appreciated at all. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2020 at 5:08 AM, bliss said:

This was over 20 years ago who cares :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: It's really annoying how lambs try so hard to drag Celine, I love Mariah but she was clearly jealous Celine outshined her

I don't think Mariah was jealous. She did good in Divas live 1998. But she really thought nobody should try to match Aretha in singing. In Her Memoirs, Mariah even said Aretha is more talented than her and all the other divas combined. So her opinion comes from the mind of a huge stan, which means she isn't going to be 100% objective about it.

Archived