This video of Britney getting ready makes me smile but sad at the same time

jennyj

Girl looks so sweet and humble, but there's a sadness there. Like she doesn't know what she's going to do that day so Fe reads her schedule, and she's a punctual queen because she already packed her bags the night before. 

We then see her getting ready, and does her own makeup and puts everyone's fav heavy eyeliner lol

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was clearly overworked, tired and sad about pu***fied. She needed a real break, too bad her 6 months off ended up not happening. She only had a couple of weeks off and then she was already working, recording, etc. 

I never understood this doc. I love it, and it seems so authentic but just out of place if that makes sense. It documented a real rough time in her career, it’s very off for the polished Britney era. I find it here to believe someone at jive thought it was a good idea at the time. I love it, it’s so real it just seems off it was like the first glimpse we ever got at real Britney. 

People today see her as a lazy and washed-up singer, but back then she was the hardest-working female in the Industry, always on tours, interviews, making new music, she was everywhere. She deserved a long and personal break the time in 2002 and come back in 2003 to record music and then make official releases in 2004.

On 10/17/2020 at 11:14 PM, Dirk said:

I love this doc!

She was being public accused by cheating Justin, she was very tired finishing the tour, her parents were divorcing, she was so tired but still cute and collected, i love her personality here! 

Omg it's been on YouTube this whole time?  Thanks so much!  I'm gonna watch the whole thing <3

Archived