Where Are You Now - Solo Version

12 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

FB_IMG_1602950627574.thumb.jpg.c00ab1964f9fd7079e5cfd2a8d45deca.jpg

very cool but you know what would be perfection? to make it sound like an actual official track

for that you just need to add some reverb (echo effect) to the new edited stripped vocals... so that they match the way the official ones sound.

try it. the end result will be beautiful, promise. X factor Gifs | 3rd episode - Britney Spears - FOTP

5 hours ago, JustWendy said:

very cool but you know what would be perfection? to make it sound like an actual official track

for that you just need to add some reverb (echo effect) to the new edited stripped vocals... so that they match the way the official ones sound.

try it. the end result will be beautiful, promise. X factor Gifs | 3rd episode - Britney Spears - FOTP

They do have reverb and this was as much as you can put on without it sounding too much Oops I Did It Again GIF by Britney Spears

• Love 1
11 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Really? Where did you hear this? Obviously heard of When Your Eyes Say It video... but I can’t imagine them scrapping two music videos.... that’s a hell of a lot of money and time wasted

Oops my bad then I probably got these two tracks confused. Yeah I think I was talking about when your eyes say it:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
18 hours ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

This version is more emotional.

Please make Britney Jean songs if it's possible.

If @JackSProductions did that for MMJ songs, more than half of the edits would just be instrumentals, because Britney did not even sing 85% of the album :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

And for Passenger, you would have to strip away Britneys vocals since she is a Background singer unlike Queen Myah who is the lead vocalist of a song thats not even hers :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 1