Free Britney: TikTok Revolution, the truth behind Britney’s Instagram(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 6 Premiered!!!

39 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Well she called him an effing ashhole!

They had different visions for the video and maybe he pushed past her boundaries and made her feel uncomfortable.

Overall, I think Part 4 was done well. It’s clear as day Britney dreams of having more children and living a quiet suburban life out of the spotlight. Her passion is gone and she only performs now to serve others. It’s really sad.

As for her boyfriends, I didn’t know David and Jamie didn’t get along but wow... Jamie purchasing a video then leaking the details to TMZ before showing Britney is classic manipulation. I’m amazed how Britney can act so calmly on camera, I would be calling all of these leeches out and letting people know that I am done putting up with the bull****! 

I saw her calling David an ******* as being playful -- David has quite a flamboyant personality, and she's known him since she was 17. He had been moaning really loudly in the background as they filmed, so I saw it as her giving him **** for that.

I'm not convinced they had different visions for the video...Music videos are storyboarded out to the frame, so she would have known exactly what was about to happen in each shot during the pre-production stage (minus the loud moaning on the day of the shoot).

Agreed on the rest.

It was pretty clear Jamie set David up with that video at the time that it happened. Dirty stuff.

I don't know how Britney stays so calm, either...If she continues to suffer mental health issues, I can certainly see why. It's totally justified considering the bizarre situation she is trapped in.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I saw her calling David an ******* as being playful -- David has quite a flamboyant personality, and she's known him since she was 17. He had been moaning really loudly in the background as they filmed, so I saw it as her giving him **** for that.

I'm not convinced they had different visions for the video...Music videos are storyboarded out to the frame, so she would have known exactly what was about to happen in each shot during the pre-production stage (minus the loud moaning on the day of the shoot).

Agreed on the rest.

It was pretty clear Jamie set David up with that video at the time that it happened. Dirty stuff.

I don't know how Britney stays so calm, either...If she continues to suffer mental health issues, I can certainly see why. It's totally justified considering the bizarre situation she is trapped in.

Yeah she definitely was playful with LaChapelle. Fans blew that video way outta proportion. She demolished the house in the end anyways. So I guess she wanted dancers out of scene or smth.

James definitely set David up with that video.

Ughhhh

I believe there's an error in Part 4 at 19 minutes, 30 seconds in.

It says that Britney ended her relationship with David Lucado.

But I'm pretty sure I've seen video where Britney says she was told of the video and that she was never allowed to speak to David again.

In other words, Jamie did the breaking up -- not Britney herself.

Does anyone remember this video?

• Like 1

I just finished Part 4.

It's strange.

This episode is titled, "Britney Spears sent Warning Signs for over a Decade" yet they leave out some of the biggest red flags.

Her "daddy issues" comment to Mario Lopez.

Her hat that read, "Boss" and her bedazzled t-shirt that read, "You Don't Own Me."

And so many other incidents that fans questioned at the time.

• Like 8

I found Part 4 really enlightening and disturbing.

I did not know that she lacked creative control for her earlier albums post-Blackout. I didn't realize the level of messiness with "Pretty World". I did always thought it was odd that Britney kept talking about putting out a "Pop rock album" or "edgy album" that was reminiscent of Iggy's sound ... but then we got, Glory which I LOVE. But it is clearly a mix of In The Zone, Blackout, and Femme Fatale.  In light of this, I love that Britney demonstrated that she is irreplaceable. You can carry on an image, but if you carry it along without the idol, the visionary behind what truly makes an icon an icon, it just goes to show whether Britney is mentally capable or not, there is no one like her. Clearly this C-ship hinders her more than not. She lacked some passion prior to Glory imo. 

The number of times she was institutionalized and then banned from promoting on talk shows for speaking her truth, lol. The ****. Psycho behaviour from her team. It's quite clear that, ok maybe at one point it was helpful, but now it is clear greed has taken over. 

I really don't understand the whole cancellation with Domination. So Jamie never had heart surgery. It was just a front to cover for Britney being involuntarily institutionalized? 

The paralegal in the end was intense. I wonder if that was real. :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I believe there's an error in Part 4 at 19 minutes, 30 seconds in.

It says that Britney ended her relationship with David Lucado.

But I'm pretty sure I've seen video where Britney says she was told of the video and that she was never allowed to speak to David again.

In other words, Jamie did the breaking up -- not Britney herself.

Does anyone remember this video?

R u sure? I dont remember anyone talking about this. What I know is she said during a show "my bf cheated on me boooooo" and I think she then talks about one night stands or smt of that matter. 

I wouldnt doubt If Britney was manipulated to break up with him. If they told her about him cheating on her bc they knew shed break up with him. Its quite interesting that not long after the breakup, he really talked highly of her as a mother and a capable woman and against the cship. What If team con believed he was "putting" ideas on her head to fight the cship. They only lasted one year and a half. 

Charlie also said shes not mentally unstable earlier this year. Isnt funny that the only ex that never said anything about the cship is Jason who was co conservator at one point and dated her for 4 years. Charlie lasted 8 months. 

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

R u sure? I dont remember anyone talking about this. What I know is she said during a show "my bf cheated on me boooooo" and I think she then talks about one night stands or smt of that matter. 

I wouldnt doubt If Britney was manipulated to break up with him. If they told her about him cheating on her bc they knew shed break up with him. Its quite interesting that not long after the breakup, he really talked highly of her as a mother and a capable woman and against the cship. What If team con believed he was "putting" ideas on her head to fight the cship. They only lasted one year and a half. 

Charlie also said shes not mentally unstable earlier this year. Isnt funny that the only ex that never said anything about the cship is Jason who was co conservator at one point and dated her for 4 years. Charlie lasted 8 months. 

Ahem.

https://www.tmz.com/2014/08/30/britney-spears-ex-boyfriend-david-lucado-contact-blocked/

• Love 1

I just finished Part 4.

It's strange.

This episode is titled, "Britney Spears sent Warning Signs for over a Decade" yet they leave out some of the biggest red flags.

Her hat that read, "Boss" and her bedazzled t-shirt that read, "You Don't Own Me."

YOOO I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT T SHIRT.

• Like 1

I just finished Part 4.

It's strange.

and the thing that they should've mentioned about BJ, the scrapping of the original Perfume video, was also completely ignored.

Also everything that happened in the 2018 tour.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
28 minutes ago, Bundy said:

But what about the video of Britney saying she heard about the video but wasnt allowed to talk to David anymore? 

It may have been the TMZ article I was thinking of (which ironically is usually info planted by Team Con).

Around that time there was a video on her Instagram of her and Robin. One of the two of them was wearing white sneakers with little hearts all over them, and Britney talked about being sad that her boyfriend cheated on her. Maybe that's the video I'm thinking of?