Free Britney: TikTok Revolution, the truth behind Britney’s Instagram(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 6 Premiered!!!

3 minutes ago, BritLOVER said:

LOVED IT!! Wish we didn't have to wait so long for part 3 

I know right?! can't wait for part 3. Seriously one of the best documentaries I've seen about her and I've seen them all!

I'm a bit worried Lou will take down part 3, we have to save it just in case

• Love 7
  • Like 2

I'm not really happy with the title. I know they're referring to her public persona but it's misleading. 

Besides that, they're doing an incredible job. The dedication.

As for Britney, I'm speechless. I don't know how someone can endure so much pain and scrutiny at the same time. She's a strong woman! 

Hoping for the best outcome for Britney the person! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 6

Just done watching it, and the sheer amount of work, dedication and research towards their longest video was TRULY worth the wait :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I am so happy how they managed to capture one whole year and properly explain when, how, and why it happened and when i saw those clips of how Britney was exploited, harassed by the paparazzi, betrayed and hurt pull me to almost shedding some tears :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

So excited to see what they bring out in part 3 :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

• Love 4
  • Like 1