New pics of Britney at the beach #bikiney

Britney Spears EXCLUSIVE: Troubled pop star shows off her bikini body while relaxing freely at the beach in Malibu... after winning small legal victory against her father Jamie 

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

3 hours ago, LLuvia said:

This! You remember when we said that Britney did not provide current content on her Instagram but what a coincidence that she uploads a current photo to her Instagram and she is photographed by the paparazzi.

Yep. The post and the daily mail pictures almost at the same time.

Posing for the papz, she probably already knows him/them by the name lol.

I don't know why she accepts this, it's sad.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Busybee said:

Her body is amazing Idc what anyone says she is almost in her 40s with limited celebrity resources its refreshing that her body is gained the old fashioned way. Its not "celebrity perfect" but I'm so tired of seeing the same damn shape. She is looking good and juicy :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

I do suspect she's had some lipo at some point, but I agree fully. Her body has always looked healthy. At her peak, she worked damn hard for her figure. Something I always thought was admirable about her is that just about anyone could have a body like hers with hard work... unlike a lot of the influencers these days, unless you say working hard to earn money to spend on elective surgeries counts. Not trying to shame anyone for that either-- it's just something that I admire about Britney specifically.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Yep. The post and the daily mail pictures almost at the same time.

Posing for the papz, she probably already knows him/them by the name lol.

I don't know why she accepts this, it's sad.

It is part of her personality, she has that education ... she adds that she has been abused for 12 years, and for her this is normalized.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Bundy said:

Britney Spears EXCLUSIVE: Troubled pop star shows off her bikini body while relaxing freely at the beach in Malibu... after winning small legal victory against her father Jamie 

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Troubled

Freely 

Small

The featured words ... what an intentionality.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
14 hours ago, LLuvia said:

It is part of her personality, she has that education ... she adds that she has been abused for 12 years, and for her this is normalized.

She said in interviews how hard It is for her to say "no", but we reach the point where If her handlers tells to jump off a cliff, she'd probably do It. 

She'll need a lot of help with the mental abuse, I hope the new lawyers protect her somehow.

• Like 1
On 10/16/2020 at 8:29 PM, Karmickiss said:

I have a question. Does she wear the wristband because she is possibly getting her tat lasered off? Because I am getting a tat lasered and I have to protect it from the sun also.

Isn't she said she want dices off? Not sure what hand she have them on though. Could be that, or she just sprained her hand a bit 

• Like 2