New pics of Britney at the beach #bikiney

2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Britney always with a phone on her hand, for every stag... I mean, organic candids.

Interesting how there wasn't papz around other times she went there, but now at least one was there waiting for the posing Brit.

This! You remember when we said that Britney did not provide current content on her Instagram but what a coincidence that she uploads a current photo to her Instagram and she is photographed by the paparazzi.

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Her team doing it again, with these stage photos.

No, it's the same as always!.

I do find it strange Daily Mail had the 'exclusive' with Andrew Wallet now they have these 'exclusive' pics of her at the beach!

I think paps were probably tipped off where she was going?

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Nvm you're right. I just remembered there has been pics in the past of her holding a phone. I can't recall which ones but she was fully clothes outside in a parking lot I think.

I know there's been ones of her holding it but we never really see ones of her chilling and browsing on it, I don't know why I find it kinda cool/interesting to see :) 

• Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

I do find it strange Daily Mail had the 'exclusive' with Andrew Wallet now they have these 'exclusive' pics of her at the beach!

I think paps were probably tipped off where she was going?

80% of the time these days. Paparazzi are called by celebs team. So her team is definitely behind this. And per usual they used most unflattering photos.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

So here is the deal. She looks great. But either she photoshops her posts or paparazzi do. She looks completely different here and on instagram.

I feel like they post so many old and newer pics/vids of her scrambled up so much that it's hard for us to even tell how she currently looks sometimes. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Remember that pic in the white dress they just uploaded to her page and it's from a 2017 clip?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1