Oh all night
Sail away
You can fly
On this wings of freedom you can reach the sky
Sail away
Dream your dreams
You will always find a chance to make your feelings
Come true

These are the same yoga moves she does in all her other videos. THE SAME. She needs a yogi.

Why can't they pay for a yogi to help her and teach her some other moves. I mean, how much do they get paid yearly to "manage her life" ? And they couldn't even be bothered to spend a few thousand dollars for a yogi?

I mean, COME ON NOW.

085fc978dac75ac1a7146a78d9badd39.gif

4 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

@Deepheat01Deepheat01

Do you think now the queen will starts to like and comment on her boyfriend account? Will she interact with fans and most important... Now she's able to do the livestream?

OMG so excited with her little freedom. Happy Game Over GIF by QuickBooks

Once she's legally allowed to, possibly yes.  I think we are only at a half way place where she's got the say on the content but still doesn't have her own log in to post.  But she doesn't have to do any of that if she doesnt want to.  It's strange that Team CON never faked her comments and likes for Sam if he's such a big pawn in their game.

1 minute ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Once she's legally allowed to, possibly yes.  I think we are only at a half way place where she's got the say on the content but still doesn't have her own log in to post.  But she doesn't have to do any of that if she doesnt want to.  It's strange that Team CON never faked her comments and likes for Sam if he's such a big pawn in their game.

So... She's not the one truly controlling her Instagram. Got It :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

1 minute ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

I don't think she is doing harm to anyone with her imperfect yoga

She doesn't hurt anyone but she can do the exercises correctly if she likes it or it relaxes her ... and you know why she doesn't because they don't allow her to have a Yoga teacher.

1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

So... She's not the one truly controlling her Instagram. Got It :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

You'd have got it the first time had you read my post, which explicity says that I think she controls the CONTENT of HER posts but HER SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM are the ones who send it out.   Unless I accidently wrote an essay somewhere about her having full access to a phone and her account log in and I forgot?  Liking Sam's posts is nothing to do with her CONTENT and HER message.    I believe that is  something that has changed in the last year or so, and is more in control than an intern at TriStar liking vids of Sam lifting weights in his sausage smugglers.

FFS, don't @ me unless you can comprehend my words.

Archived